Board Upgraded to 3.4.5

highvoltage

About a month ago we dropped down a tier on the hosting costs. It means that the board is on slower hardware, so we're a bit more susceptible to heavy load periods, like backups, etc.

The good news is that we pay around half what we did before, so our future is a lot more financially stable. We don't need to introduce any crazy popups or in-thread ads to boost revenue. :)

• Like 1

Appears to be a glitch with the '+1' feature. I had 18 notifications from Broski that he liked one of my posts, but they they seem to have not processed properly. Weird, hey? Or maybe he's just fucking with me? Thought he'd have better things to do with his time now though, than to sit there and like a post 18 times and retract it 18 times. :shrugs:

2q8vgx3.jpg

• Like 1

Thought he'd have better things to do with his time now though, than to sit there and like a post 18 times and retract it 18 times. :shrugs:

You're giving him far too much credit there deary. :lol:

Doesn't he have a news article to write or something? Maybe the latest updates of Ashba's personal projects, I don't know.....I'm sure there's something to do which could be more productive than making and retracting a like, 18 times! Someone remind me how old this guy is again?

Thought he'd have better things to do with his time now though, than to sit there and like a post 18 times and retract it 18 times. :shrugs:

You're giving him far too much credit there deary. :lol:

Doesn't he have a news article to write or something? Maybe the latest updates of Ashba's personal projects, I don't know.....I'm sure there's something to do which could be more productive than making and retracting a like, 18 times! Someone remind me how old this guy is again?

He's given and retracted one like for every year he's been alive. Or is it one for every IQ point? I never can remember. :lol:

I didn't notice anything until yesterday. Must have been the DJ chat. :lol:

Donate bitch.

I said a while ago that I'd donate if they re-opened Attitude, so I gotta find an excuse to donate that allows me to save face. Mods' faults, really.

Edit: Fuck it. You're right.

Edited by magisme

Appears to be a glitch with the '+1' feature. I had 18 notifications from Broski that he liked one of my posts, but they they seem to have not processed properly. Weird, hey? Or maybe he's just fucking with me? Thought he'd have better things to do with his time now though, than to sit there and like a post 18 times and retract it 18 times. :shrugs:

2q8vgx3.jpg

I did that on a random post to see if I could give all 20 likes to the same post. I couldn't.

I don't get notifications though, so I didn't know anybody else did. You have to turn that on or something?

Appears to be a glitch with the '+1' feature. I had 18 notifications from Broski that he liked one of my posts, but they they seem to have not processed properly. Weird, hey? Or maybe he's just fucking with me? Thought he'd have better things to do with his time now though, than to sit there and like a post 18 times and retract it 18 times. :shrugs:2q8vgx3.jpg

I did that on a random post to see if I could give all 20 likes to the same post. I couldn't.

I don't get notifications though, so I didn't know anybody else did. You have to turn that on or something?

In your settings.

Wow, imagine the coincidence if Broski did that to a 'random' post, like you did, and it just happened to be mine? Amazing!

And only an hour after I posted my opinion about he and NCOG being able to refrain from juvenile hostility in the media crew thread too! Double coincidence! :lol:

(I rest my case). :D

Donate bitch.

I said a while ago that I'd donate if they re-opened Attitude, so I gotta find an excuse to donate that allows me to save face. Mods' faults, really.

That green banner looks sexy as hell on ya.

• Like 1

Donate bitch.

I think it makes me look like I've had HV and Subsy's cocks in or around my mouth. :lol:

• Like 1

Donate bitch.
I said a while ago that I'd donate if they re-opened Attitude, so I gotta find an excuse to donate that allows me to save face. Mods' faults, really. Edit: Fuck it. You're right.

I think it makes me look like I've had HV and Subsy's cocks in or around my mouth. :lol:

Don't flatter yourself sweet cheeks! ;) x

Appears to be a glitch with the '+1' feature. I had 18 notifications from Broski that he liked one of my posts, but they they seem to have not processed properly. Weird, hey? Or maybe he's just fucking with me? Thought he'd have better things to do with his time now though, than to sit there and like a post 18 times and retract it 18 times. :shrugs:2q8vgx3.jpg

In your settings.

Wow, imagine the coincidence if Broski did that to a 'random' post, like you did, and it just happened to be mine? Amazing!

And only an hour after I posted my opinion about he and NCOG being able to refrain from juvenile hostility in the media crew thread too! Double coincidence! :lol:

I hope whoever I did that to didn't have notifications turned on. I'd feel like a dick if they did.

In your settings.

I hope whoever I did that to didn't have notifications turned on. I'd feel like a dick if they did.

You could never look like more of a dick than Broski did by doing that. You did it quite innocently, he did it out of immature retaliation because I bagged him. :lol:

I don't know. It always says no new content found which I know is total bullshit because there's obviously people here.

What do you have checked on the side? If you have only content I follow checked, it won't show anything if no posts you follow have updated. There are a few other options that fuck it all up too.