The Walking Shit (Season 4)

bacardimayne

yeah i read the issue, i will give it a reread tomorrow night, i remember jesus bringing the knife to the doctor and seeing how it was contaminated. i remember the doctor saying how if anyone is wounded with one of their weapons no matter how minor, that they would die. i know nicholas has a fever and is pretty much fucked along with a couple of others, but i dont remember rick having a fever. im going to give it a reread tomorrow during my lunch break.i might have just misread it happens to me all the time :lol:
Just reread it, you're right. That page is laid out really confusingly. :lol:

Guess that means Dwight didn't really poison the thing and he's still on Rick's side.

the whole carl/rick/andrea panel where they look uber concerned still kind of worries me a bit. im just wondering if something bad is going to happen to all of ricks group. their is some disturbing rumors going online how they might wipe out the whole group and start with a new batch of survivors :nervous:
That'd be insane. Especially if like, 40 issues later, the new group ended up crossing with Negan's group.
Kirkman said that he has huge plans for issue 125 and that 127 is like a whole new comic, so its kinda obvious that rick dies

All in all, Season 4 was pretty good considering what they had to work with. The flu filler in the first half was a bit much and never really amounted to anything, but the 3 Governor episodes were among the best of the series. The second half, considering how little use of Rick they had, was pretty well done. Overall I'd say it was better than 2 and 3. Hopefully AMC shells out for the next season.

Edited by bacardimayne

this season was just all over the place. it was either really good in parts or downright terrible. i think it was the most uneven season, i have to go back and watch it again and see where im at with it. i still think at this moment the first 3 seasons were better.

Season 2 and 3 were so fucking boring. Endless melodrama at the farm/prison/woodbury. At least this one always felt like it was going somewhere (apart from the flu filler).

i think the first part of season 2 was boring but i thought the second half really made up for it. season 3 was hit or miss as well but i think it had less shit episodes IMO.

as for the last episode i still think this is setting up the hunter storyline. rick even uses the same line as in the comics(except due to the censoring came off as corny) when rick turns to abraham and says "they're fucking with the wrong people"

Saw those and the rest afterward. Just wondering if anything important happend before 6

nothing really. the prison is hit with a virus a lot of red shirts get eaten, and then daryl and co come back with some drugs and saves everyone.

Andrew Lincoln really stepped up his game this season. He really shone in his limited time.

they better use more of him next season and keep him like this. the pissed off rick is the good rick. i couldnt stand the pussy farmer.