Do you think Axl should have an "army" since Slash has an "army?"

saber_

Do you think Axl should have an "army" since Slash has an "army"? On Slash Army's twitter page, it says "We rock, we make it happen !!!. Fans all over the world reunite to help promoting Slash's career !." Of course I would hope Axl's army would have better grammar skills (you don't need a period after an exclamation point, and how exactly do the fans "reunite," doesn't really make much sense).

I think Axl needs an army, for many reasons. If nothing else- to make fun of Slash's army and their grammatical failures (it was a joke, relax). But seriously, since the cold war is already happening, Axl needs an army to stand at the ready, and be there for war or a peace treaty, and help promote Axl's career.

Would you join Axl's army?
What do you think?

Slash and Axl haven't worked together for 17 years, so why would they need to do things the other one is doing?

The topics just keep getting more and more ridiculous.

Because he and Slash are having a cold war, like I said in the opening post which you didn't read. I would have expected a "fan" to know that.

• Like 1

Slash and Axl haven't worked together for 17 years, so why would they need to do things the other one is doing?

Because he and Slash are having a cold war, like I said in the opening post which you didn't read. I would have expected a "fan" to know that.

They aren't having a cold war. A few weird fans on both sides just seem obsessed with comparing the two.

I read your opening post.

I'm a "fan" of Axl Rose. I'm also an adult, however, and don't really give a f*ck about stupid things like Axl's hair length or what twitter followers are saying about an artist. Apparently you do.

Difference being slash embraces the admins and follows and reads the fan/army pages. Slash france goes to incredible lengths to follow slash, but it well noted when they get given show passes. You put the the time in, and with some luck it pays off.

Axl doesn't do social media so there's not going to be any relation to the band or axl.

in fact, the official gnr page can't even get to axl, and post fake izzy interviews because even they don't have the resources to do there own interview or authenticate one.

They aren't having a cold war. A few weird fans on both sides just seem obsessed with comparing the two.

I read your opening post.

I'm a "fan" of Axl Rose. I'm also an adult, however, and don't really give a f*ck about stupid things like Axl's hair length or what twitter followers are saying about an artist. Apparently you do.

Maybe you haven't been paying attention, but they are indeed having a cold war. Axl and Slash have both said so, with Axl even using the word "war." Perhaps you should brush up on your GnR history. Just a thought.

To be quite honest, you're not making a whole lot of sense. I don't understand why you're babbling about hair length and twitter followers talking about an artist. W...T....F. Again, I think you didn't really read the opening post. Typical. It's very simple: Slash has an "army" and I think Axl should have an "army" too, to promote Axl.

Brainsaber, there is no war. Axl said that a festival curfew was a war. So, whatever axl said was probably a moment in time rather than something on going.

You will also know that axl has said he doesn't want to be more famous. He'd have a thousand armies if he wanted them. I guess the only army he wants is the army who buys concert tickets and not the internet gossipers armies.

• Like 1

The only "war" is between a few internet dorks who like to try and be funny or stir up other people.

Slash has a fan club army or whatever it is, because he cares about his fans. He interacts with them - so they, in turn, want to help his career out.

Beta/Axl think that his fans are a nuisance and don't communicate and interact with them.

Brainsaber, there is no war. Axl said that a festival curfew was a war. So, whatever axl said was probably a moment in time rather than something on going.

Uh, did you read the USA Today interview? Aside from the plainly obvious fact I was being blatantly humorous with the terms "war" and "armies," and aside from the repeated mentioning that Axl's army would help to promote Axl... I never once said its sole agenda would be to clash with Slash. Furthermore, the use of the term "war" is partially in reference to a USA Today article from less than a year ago. Perhaps you remember it? Did you read it?

Exclusive: Axl Rose on GNR, truce and writer's block

Perhaps you remember this quote?

The odds of a Guns truce:

"I feel that ball's not in my court. I'm surviving this war, not the one who created this war."

Oops.

You will also know that axl has said he doesn't want to be more famous. He'd have a thousand armies if he wanted them. I guess the only army he wants is the army who buys concert tickets and not the internet gossipers armies.

The simple premise of the thread is that Axl should take a page out of Slash's book and have an Axl army. It has nothing to do with "internet gossipers." All the drama you're attributing to the word "army" is yours and yours alone.

Axl needs some fans to help promote him. Promoting someone or something does not equal that someone "wanting to be famous."