Nightrain "Exclusive" live chat with BBF

wfuckinga

Is this going to be like the ones Bumble does for free? What the hell makes it "exclusive" other than the fact it's on GNR's site instead of livestream.com?

I think TB should stop rippin' off the fuckin' kids who be payin' they're hard earned money to read about the bands they wanna know about....

Is this going to be like the ones Bumble does for free? What the hell makes it "exclusive" other than the fact it's on GNR's site instead of livestream.com?

I think TB should stop rippin' off the fuckin' kids who be payin' they're hard earned money to read about the bands they wanna know about....

I guess it's the best they can do. But that doesn't mean I should pay for it.

Sooo, do you not know what the word means or something? Here, let me google that for you.

So much whining. Are you really that disgruntled over a fucking chat? :jerkoff:

If Axl was going to chat live I'd buy my membership instantly.

Damn straight. Even if he was just gonna introduce bbf I'd pay.

Axl needs to step up just to get people to join. Then they can skype in all the Ron cooking shows they want. Even like the first play of Jackie Chan should go on the site, get people in there, once they paid you can disappoint them later.

Someone posted the link to this exclusive live chat on PC, and I commented "Exclusive my ass. Bumble is the easiest guy in GNR to talk to. He follows everyone on twitter and does these for free. Don't pay for it". Just logged in and saw the comment was liked by Bumblefoot :lol:

• Like 1

Someone posted the link to this exclusive live chat on PC, and I commented "Exclusive my ass. Bumble is the easiest guy in GNR to talk to. He follows everyone on twitter and does these for free. Don't pay for it". Just logged in and saw the comment was liked by Bumblefoot :lol:

:lol: Bumble just won't lay down his guns. I hope he stays, we need him!

:lol: Bumble just won't lay down his guns. I hope he stays, we need him!

He's the only one we can get a real answer from (that does interviews that aren't censored by his nan....I mean manager).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is cool and all, and I love Bumble to bits. But this is not going to contain anything we haven't heard before. And it says a lot about the fan club membership that this is the star attraction at the moment. Ron's done LOADS of these over the years from a webcam from wherever. Ron will just shoot the shit because he's a good guy, but I hate how GN'R use him sometimes.

Edited by One.In.A.Million

Apparently you have to submit questions. Censoring out all the info that we want to know.

Nae new music chat then. Not that there would have been anyway :(.

Not many are paying for it for obvious reasons, but I think the chat will be interesting to hear about. Bumble's a bit of a loose cannon at times, and he likes to speak his mind.

He may be the easiest guy to persuade to do a chat, but that could blow up in management's face quite spectacularly.

Apparently you have to submit questions. Censoring out all the info that we want to know.

Not many are paying for it for obvious reasons, but I think the chat will be interesting to hear about. Bumble's a bit of a loose cannon at times, and he likes to speak his mind.

He may be the easiest guy to persuade to do a chat, but that could blow up in management's face quite spectacularly.

If he's willing to keep GNR alive ahead of his health and well being I doubt he will put his job on the line over a chat :/

If he's willing to keep GNR alive ahead of his health and well being I doubt he will put his job on the line over a chat :/

I'm sure he'd agree with you, but that's the contradiction. The guy that says "I'll really never fit in" and "Fuck axl's band" has gone through hell to keep his personal gnr dream alive.

I'd never bet on ron not speaking his mind, in any interview. Given his attitude to this one so far (see above), you might even argue he's more likely, not less likely, to let rip.

I am confused about Bumblefoot. On the one hand, he clearly hates the way new gnr organise themselves - all that sycophantic dicksucking and mutual backslapping - and has a similar frame-of-mind as the fans ('new material?'). On the other hand, he still cashes his cheque every week! He even had the audacity to play a gig of 'gnr classics' in Israel recently. I cannot make up my mind whether he is the only decent human being in the whole organisation that is 'newgnr' (and yes, I include Axl there who I basically feel is a colossal sack of human excrement), or, the world's biggest hypocrite!

I would like to believe the former, but why has he not left this garbage band like Buckethead and Finck?

I am confused about Bumblefoot. On the one hand, he clearly hates the way new gnr organise themselves - all that sycophantic dicksucking and mutual backslapping - and has a similar frame-of-mind as the fans ('new material?'). On the other hand, he still cashes his cheque every week! He even had the audacity to play a gig of 'gnr classics' in Israel recently. I cannot make up my mind whether he is the only decent human being in the whole organisation that is 'newgnr' (and yes, I include Axl there who I basically feel is a colossal sack of human excrement), or, the world's biggest hypocrite!

I would like to believe the former, but why has he not left this garbage band like Buckethead and Finck?

We've been struggling with the hypocrisy question this last week, in the context of his most recent interview. No-one's quite sure what to make of it.

On balance I think he's better in the band. God knows someone needs to speak up!

I'm sure he'd agree with you, but that's the contradiction. The guy that says "I'll really never fit in" and "Fuck axl's band" has gone through hell to keep his personal gnr dream alive.

I'd never bet on ron not speaking his mind, in any interview. Given his attitude to this one so far (see above), you might even argue he's more likely, not less likely, to let rip.

To be honest I couldn't really care less if he did rage in a fan chat and it caused problems with management - he clearly has a contradicting attitude about gnr, so my post wasn't defensive of him.

Pretty much got it down right to the letter, well said. Anyone in this organisation is clearly there for their own benefit, which is understandable from a commercial perspective - it's just a shame that the GNR name suffers as a result, because even if this lineup was to write and release new music, just think - are these people genuinely interested in how their music stands against the GNR history, or are they just happy for the writing credits/publishing that will result?

You don't think that between cj and Ron there may be any resentment if one's writing credits takes precedence over the other? They're all in a business looking for a promotion.

Edited by rhiad85

This is cool and all, and I love Bumble to bits. But this is not going to contain anything we haven't heard before. And it says a lot about the fan club membership that this is the star attraction at the moment. Ron's done LOADS of these over the years from a webcam from wherever. Ron will just shoot the shit because he's a good guy, but I hate how GN'R use him sometimes.

Hows he being used?