Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

when do we get the song list, and the album title, and the album artwork, what order do those come in, and when

Be patient man, BE PATIENT ! Lol

Everything will be unveiled step by step, keep on checking "Real To Reel" webisodes and breathe ! ;-)

Edited by Slash2baz
  • Like 1

Well we all hve to wait till September...but maybe...just maybe, we'll hear a single by late July (just guessing)

Well we all hve to wait till September...but maybe...just maybe, we'll hear a single by late July (just guessing)

Single will be out in June ;)

Man, I'm thinking it'd be out in July... September? Yikes considering its almost done

Ehhhhh, I mean ABIII was finished around the end of June of 2010 and wasn't released until October/November due to the fact that everyone else was touring (Mark, Flip and Brian with Creed and Myles with Slash/Conspirators). It just so happens, in this case, that some of the sides are reversed and its kinda nice to see that. Well, for me, anyway.

Edited by Anguyen92

Ehhhhh, I mean ABIII was finished around the end of June of 2010 and wasn't released until October/November due to the fact that everyone else was touring (Mark, Flip and Brian with Creed and Myles with Slash/Conspirators). It just so happens, in this case, that some of the sides are reversed and its kinda nice to see that. Well, for me, anyway.

Very true! Alter Bridge more than deserves their time

If only you could hear the song with Axl's vocals on it, you'd fucking shit your pants!

Heard a bunch of new songs with Axl on vocals in '08, that's not what happened.

Did Slash compose and record guitar parts for them?

What it did, was give us a glimpse of Axl's mindset these days, and I gotta say, the things he sings about in newer material, would be a bad match for Slash's music.

If only you could hear the song with Axl's vocals on it, you'd fucking shit your pants!

Heard a bunch of new songs with Axl on vocals in '08, that's not what happened.

Did Slash compose and record guitar parts for them?

What it did, was give us a glimpse of Axl's mindset these days, and I gotta say, the things he sings about in newer material, would be a bad match for Slash's music.

Had they not fucked it up 20 years ago, you wouldn't have had to listen to most of the songs that made it onto Chinese Democracy (if any) and deal with the said mindset.

When it comes to Myles, I couldn't care less what he sings about. He might as well sing 'la-la whoa-whoa ha-ha' instead, it would make no difference to me. But to tell the truth, I feel the same way about most lyricists these days.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

Please don't let Myles play guitar on the record... I really don't know what Slash sees in him. I think he's settling on a subpar singer and he can't understand that because nobody tells him.

Agreed with Slash2baz, Myles is a really great guitar player.

I wasn't so impressed with what he played on Apocalyptic Love, but with Alter Bridge, he can shred and riff with the best of them.

And I think it's been said that Slash is playing all the guitars on the new album, while Myles will concentrate on vocals, so you don't have to worry if that concerns you....