Erin Evely auctioning Axl stuff

Lim666

She can do what she wants with HER belongings. These are HER items and have to do with HER life.

Would you feel the same way if Axl turned around and sold nude photos of Erin?
Daria is right. It's Erin's stuff. As far as Axl selling nude pics of Erin- what are you talking about? That's a stretch. Also I'm guessing if he had been a normal boyfriend (hadn't beaten her etc....stayed classy) she would not be doing this. He was a douche bag to her.....karma, ha! Edited by Snowmass

She can do what she wants with HER belongings. These are HER items and have to do with HER life.

Would you feel the same way if Axl turned around and sold nude photos of Erin?
Daria is right. It's Erin's stuff. As far as Axl selling nude pics of Erin- what are you talking about? That's a stretch. Also I'm guessing if he had been a normal boyfriend (hadn't beaten her etc....stayed classy) she would not be doing this. He was a douche bag to her.....karma, ha!

Why is that a stretch? Axl could very well have photos of her. It's all a matter of taste. Selling a Domestic Abuse Report is a pretty trashy thing to do. But it is Her stuff and she can do what she wants with it.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I have no problem with her selling gold records and some shits and a few other things but not love/ or break up letters and the wedding video.

Thanks Marc. Since you´re in touch with her, can you try to find out more infor about it? I mean is the money going to be donated to charity? Is it possible she might have got leagal trouble because of the letters?

That will do a lot of damage to Axl :( That's not right... people shouldn't mess with others personal life and feelings... that's fucked up!

Sort of how like when Kurt Cobain's journal was published. Just wrong...

Even worst since Axl is still alive!

Axl already has his problems that we all know about, now this...

I really hope a need for money isn't driving her decision. That would be so sad.

Turns out Julien's donate proceeds to the sellers charity of choice.
I see. Just read the thread, not the article. So that puts a bit of a positive slant on it I suppose. Well, the stuff that's hers is hers to with as she wishes. But some of it seems a bit odd to be donating.

I read a few of the letters on Instagram. The guy sure seemed like a tortured soul.

Edited by Orsys

Guest Len B'stard

Oh please, it's stuff from her life, she can do whatever she wants with it.

You don't think it's ever so slightly in poor taste?
No more so than having Steph 'play' her and recreate actual shit from their past in the Don't Cry video, etc. Did you fret about her privacy then?

No but thats chiefly because, firstly I didn't know they were doing that and secondly I made no mention of privacy, I said it was in poor taste and, suffice to say GnR videos were never something I considered to ever be tasteful :lol: Also, was she not a willing participant in the making of that video? That would make it a mutual submission between two people of their collective privacy. Not that that makes it anymore tasteful but as I say, I never considered GnR videos to be beacons of good tastenone of that reflects any better on this unrelated instance though.

Um, no Erin had nothing to do with the Don't Cry video (outside incidents from her past being featured in it).

Well how the hell am i supposed to know, i aint their biographer :lol: At any rate, all that means means is her and Axl and her both lose in the good taste stakes.

I think i misunderstood what you were saying, so Steph was depicting Erins life? Got'cha :)

Im aware they are hers, i was never disputing them however the scans that diagnoses a persons dead mother with cancer are their own property too, now if they stick em on ebay because their mother was famous and they can make a few quid on it, that makes them a cunt, its called having a bit of class, seriously, is everything in life for sale these days?

Edited by sugaraylen

Wow! I'm guessing Team Brazil is going to be registering as a bidder for these auctions.

Why would Erin keep all this stuff for so long and then now decide to pull it all out, organize it and auction it? I wouldn't think she'd need the money. These auctions are really in poor taste. I thought the Michelle Young ebay auctions of 1999 were bad (Axl clothes, gifts, pizza box with My Michelle lyrics, etc) but this is a whole nother level! Almost psychotic.

To me, this shows how much Axl cared for Erin, and how thoughtful and sincere he was, more than anything. Nothing that Axl should be ashamed of. And the public release of all this speaks to Erin's lack of character and respect. She should be ashamed of herself. Sad.

• Like 2