The Guns N' Roses concert in São Paulo will be EMPTY

So we've segued into how GnR is now elitist.

Cry about someone's post. You know you want to. :lol:

Not really sure what you're babbling about, honestly. Oh well, you seemed to have impressed yourself anyway.

Let me break it down for you. Pretty much every post you make is a complaint about some other poster. So I was just giving you a little encouragement. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I hope this tour flops like a saggy pair of tits because, really, this band have been taking the piss and they have been doing it for so long now: cheesy nostalgia sets, endless tours without new material, management which treats the fans like cack, fat Axl who simply does not give a fuck any more - the list is endless. But I still think 2/3 of Brazillians will show because this, Axl, is there guy.

@magisme: "Pretty much every post make" eh? Another math whiz statistician!

I just thought it was interesting that the thread had segued into the ticket prices and elitism aspect. Can only rich kids attend the concert? Are there other seats which are cheaper? Who has attended in the past if the prices are so expensive? How is GnR able to charge these prices? Who's in charge of that? How does Axl feel about it? These are the questions I was hinting at. Clearly though, it was a bit too much for you too handle. Run along now, and practice counting on both hands.

If it makes you feel better to imagine complete sentences equals getting mad, then by all means, enjoy your fantasy. I'm more interested in discussing the ticket price angle though. So if you wouldn't mind, can you not hijack yet another thread with derailing chat comments?

Go right ahead. By all means, discuss the band and the tour. Let's see how long it takes you to start bitching at someone. Peace.

The only one who seems to be bitching here is you. About something I,,, haven't,,, even,,, done,,, but yet your're also encouraging me to do. Just bizarre, quite frankly. (i'm not bitching here by the way, just observing)

Now, if you don't mind, while you brush up on statistics, I'd like to know more about these 300 dollar seats. How many of them are there?

Edited by metaforcesaber

OMG! And I thought $150 for the brooklyn bowl was ridiculous!! They're banging out their sole bastion of fandemonium for $300/tix??!! WTF is that?! Oh right, they're doing it for their fans, I forgot.

$300 is not that much money for the wealthier Brazilians. They do not want to mix in with the common people so the inflated price is also to keep the riffraff out of certain sections.

I'm not from brazil so I can't comment on if there are 20000-30000 kids that can drop$300 on concert tix, nor do I care....so I'm guessing your the braziilian economics expert? But yeah, I'm sure he's doing it for the fans

OMG! And I thought $150 for the brooklyn bowl was ridiculous!! They're banging out their sole bastion of fandemonium for $300/tix??!! WTF is that?! Oh right, they're doing it for their fans, I forgot.

$300 is not that much money for the wealthier Brazilians. They do not want to mix in with the common people so the inflated price is also to keep the riffraff out of certain sections.

I'm not from brazil so I can't comment on if there are 20000-30000 kids that can drop$300 on concert tix, nor do I care....so I'm guessing your the braziilian economics expert? But yeah, I'm sure he's doing it for the fans

Sorry, but I thought the $300 tickets were only the best ones and not all 35,000 seats cost that much - in that case that is insane! Everyone freaks out about GNR's high ticket prices but they're not bad compared to many other big production bands.

The seats section is around 115 U.S. Dollars. Jungle/Paradise City, way more expensive, around 250 U.S. Dollars. But yeah, Team Brazil was quite bitch when they classified the show as 18+. If you are a student under 18, you'll have to bring a person responsible for you more than 18, that will have to pay the full price for the ticket, while you will pay half. Ya' know, if the person likes GNR, awesome. Otherwise, too bad.

EDIT: São Paulo prices:
http://www.ingressorapido.com.br/Evento.aspx?ID=31972

Edited by MattElias

The seats section is around 115 U.S. Dollars. Jungle/Paradise City, way more expensive, around 250 U.S. Dollars. But yeah, Team Brazil was quite bitch when they classified the show as 18+. If you are a student under 18, you'll have to bring a person responsible for you more than 18, that will have to pay the full price for the ticket, while you will pay half. Ya' know, if the person like GNR, awesome. Otherwise, too bad.

EDIT: São Paulo prices:

http://www.ingressorapido.com.br/Evento.aspx?ID=31972

How does that compare to other big concerts in Brazil? Is it not common for the better tickets to be more expensive or are these prices wayyyy more than other big bands?

Edited by Coma16