When was Axl last seen ?

What was the picture of people sitting down at an award shor something and people were arguring over if it was axl.

Whwn axl came to the fprum someone posted it and axl confirmed that it wasnt him.

It was obvious it wasnt him but it did look like him. Anyone got it?

Edited by Axl_morris

We don't have a picture of him for 5 months and people are wondering where he's at. I can't imagine being a fan from 94-00 or 02-06 haha it must have been rough!

It is cool when we see a photo of him not in concert though. My favorite recent photo was him at the Stones concert. I thought that was awesome.

I can't imagine being a fan from 94-00 or 02-06 haha it must have been rough!

True. I was following Axl in those years and it was depressing to find nothing about him or his band -- at all. Fortunately, I found myself entertained with other stuff and the silent years went by really quick.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

There was a thread here a few years back where people photoshopped Axl into pictures, places where they imagined he was hiding and stuff. Hilarious - one had him on a rollercoaster at Disney Land with Bucket. Another had him selling chicken from a stall somewhere. Then somebody photoshopped him into the Missing in Action movie poster. Someone still uses that as their avatar.

There was a thread here a few years back where people photoshopped Axl into pictures, places where they imagined he was hiding and stuff. Hilarious - one had him on a rollercoaster at Disney Land with Bucket. Another had him selling chicken from a stall somewhere. Then somebody photoshopped him into the Missing in Action movie poster. Someone still uses that as their avatar.

I remember those. They were pretty good and funny. One was of Axl as Bin Laden hiding in a cave, I did one of him as Elvis. :lol: