When was Axl last seen ?

The cane is an alexander mcqueen skull cane. Costs about $500. Fashion not function folks.

Shit fashion. Just like his ill fitting t-shirts.

I really dig his 2006 and 2010 fashion (though the shirts were way too big in 2010, made him look bigger than he was).

Don't think there's been anything I've liked from 2011 onwards. Apart from the Pussy Time t-shirt.

Don't think I've seen that one?

You have :)

The cane is an alexander mcqueen skull cane. Costs about $500. Fashion not function folks.

Shit fashion. Just like his ill fitting t-shirts.

I really dig his 2006 and 2010 fashion (though the shirts were way too big in 2010, made him look bigger than he was).

Don't think there's been anything I've liked from 2011 onwards. Apart from the Pussy Time t-shirt.

Don't think I've seen that one?

http://www.polyvore.com/dom_rebel_pussy_time_black/thing?id=44192012

• Like 2

The cane is rock n' roll.

Axl has the cane at the end of the Don't Cry vid when he's visiting his own grave. Maybe that was future (now current) Axl paying respects to his former self?

Well Axl has certainly used symbolism in the past, so that's an intriguing observation. I'm of course going to have to rewatch that video now, haha.

As someone else pointed out earlier, the cane has a skull on it. Back when the cane was first discussed in the now-defunct Attitude section, I wondered if the skull cane might be an allusion to AFD, or have some meaning relating to AFD, since obviously the cover of AFD has skulls on it. Of course there is skull imagery in other Guns' merch, including for recent tours, so it may not mean anything. Axl might've just picked the skull because it looked cool.

Back to your theory though- it's very interesting. Cool insight.

The cane is rock n' roll.

Axl has the cane at the end of the Don't Cry vid when he's visiting his own grave. Maybe that was future (now current) Axl paying respects to his former self?

Well Axl has certainly used symbolism in the past, so that's an intriguing observation. I'm of course going to have to rewatch that video now, haha.

As someone else pointed out earlier, the cane has a skull on it. Back when the cane was first discussed in the now-defunct Attitude section, I wondered if the skull cane might be an allusion to AFD, or have some meaning relating to AFD, since obviously the cover of AFD has skulls on it. Of course there is skull imagery in other Guns' merch, including for recent tours, so it may not mean anything. Axl might've just picked the skull because it looked cool.

Back to your theory though- it's very interesting. Cool insight.

Thanks, was just kidding about future Axl, but do find it interesting that he was sporting the cane way back then too.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that Axl has had problems with his legs and knees since he did track in high school, (hurdles maybe). I can't remember where I read it and I could be wrong. He also broke his ankle during the Illusions tour, so maybe problems with arthritis could account for the cane also.

Unless you've spoken to Axl directly about this, none of you fuckers know fuck all about whether it's about style or injury.

lol "runs for 3 hours"

He doesn't run for 3 hours but he moves around... have you ever noticed him having any trouble walking or running ? Everyone here watches every piece of footage with Axl that get's posted online , no one has seen him having any trouble walking, running or whatever but yet here we are saying the man uses the cane because of an injury LOL

He's just channeling willy wonka

Unless you've spoken to Axl directly about this, none of you fuckers know fuck all about whether it's about style or injury.

lol "runs for 3 hours"

He doesn't run for 3 hours but he moves around... have you ever noticed him having any trouble walking or running ? Everyone here watches every piece of footage with Axl that get's posted online , no one has seen him having any trouble walking, running or whatever but yet here we are saying the man uses the cane because of an injury LOL

I...I think you're right. Next thing we know, he'll be putting golden tickets in 5 copies of CDII to come hang out at his house.

Or not.

• Like 1

lol "runs for 3 hours"

There's no way you can legitimately say that with such certainty. You wouldn't believe what some star athletes look like trying to move around when they're not performing and they think no one is looking. Physical performers hide injuries. It's a thing. Now, I'm not saying that's the case with Axl, I'm just saying it could be the case. To state with certainty the opposite is, imo, absurd.

Guest Len B'stard

I read somewhere he has weak ankles from his boxing days.

Boxing days?

FFS, did your spidey sense perk up when someone on the other side of the forum said "boxing." :lol:

Yeah, my dick got hot and hard and started pointing towards the thread as it was browsing :lol: