British woman "overdoses" on marijuana. Lol

AxlisOld

Gemma Moss, 31, was killed by the level of the drug in her blood, an inquest heard.

Really? Because I'm pretty sure to get a lethal dose of THC you'd need to smoke the equivalent of 15,000 joints in 5 minutes.

Not sure if that's completely accurate, but I've heard it before. So I'm calling BS, even with a "heart condition"

Sympathy to her family, especially her kids.

I don't get why they're making a deal out of that she was a Christian. Yes, the Bible says you shouldn't take recreational drugs, neither should you break the law, but out of all possible sins, smoking half a joint as medication help you sleep is probably justifiable. She was obviously under a lot of stress already if she wasn't sleeping as she should. A glass of wine to unwind, or a joint? No difference to me, other than one's legal.

If weed was legal, I'd probably try it. God made hemp a wonderfully versatile plant for a reason. :)

Gracii, does the bible actually say you shouldn't take any recreational drugs?

Not that it really applies to my life, but I am just wondering.

There's a lot on remaining sober, not specifically denying smoking weed/snorting coke/Krokodil or whatever your poison is, but sobriety in general is certainly promoted. However, so is sensible wine drinking, :D

The bible says a lot of dumb shit. Because the bible is dumb.

Thanks for your well-informed, on-topic contribution to this discussion. Next time I wish to discuss the validity of any historical text, I'll come to you, as you obviously are an enlightened intellectual.

Thanks for your well-informed, on-topic contribution to this discussion. Next time I wish to discuss the validity of any historical text, I'll come to you, as you obviously are an enlightened intellectual.

He has a valid point.

There's a lot on remaining sober, not specifically denying smoking weed/snorting coke/Krokodil or whatever your poison is, but sobriety in general is certainly promoted. However, so is sensible wine drinking, :D

As you say everything in moderation but there is nothing wrong with an occasional bender as it is can be good for your mental health and a hell of a lot of fun.............. :lol:

inb4 some clever poster says " including moderation"...............

Edited by classicrawker

He has a valid point.

What he wished to communicate is a legitimate opinion, however it's all about presentation to support a statement. ;)

• Like 1

tumblr_lk3cvfeFK41qcjeoio1_400.jpg

• Like 1

I had to post this article just because of how hard they're trying and how hilarious it is. They make sure to bring up that she's a Christian.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548669/Devout-Christian-mother-three-31-woman-Britain-DIE-cannabis-poisoning-smoking-joint-bed.html

inb4 "loldailymail"

ThinkOfTheChildren.jpg

Dying from a marijuana overdose is phisically impossible as far as i know (unless she ate 1 kg/2,2 pound at one time)

I once heard of a woman dying from tampons so I reckon we should ban periods!!!!!

Thank you i just spit out my cup of tea :lol::lol: