Do you believe in ghosts?

wfuckinga

Do you believe in ghosts?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yep. I'm a skeptical believer but I grew up in a haunted house, complete with full body apparitions, disappearing/reappearing objects, music with no source, and damn near constant footsteps. It was scary the first 3 months or so that we lived there b/c I was a kid but after that it became so commonplace that it was annoying. A catchphrase in our household was "Dammit, Frank! Knock it off!" :)

Yep. I'm a skeptical believer but I grew up in a haunted house, complete with full body apparitions, disappearing/reappearing objects, music with no source, and damn near constant footsteps. It was scary the first 3 months or so that we lived there b/c I was a kid but after that it became so commonplace that it was annoying. A catchphrase in our household was "Dammit, Frank! Knock it off!" :)

Why didn't you call the Ghostbusters?

Actually, my mom's house is training ground for a local paranormal investigation team. She is now a member but prior to her joining, they brought newbies to the house to get their feet wet. We didn't have any kind of crazy, Exorcist stuff going on that would cause concern. Perfect place to teach them now to use the equipment. They come a few times a year. I try to drive up home occasionally for their investigations. It's cool.

Never saw one, so I don't believe in them.

I've lost my grandparents and parents and I would think if there was a way for them to contact me they would.

I have dreams of them from time to time, but I don't think it's their ghosts trying to contact me.

I don't believe the whole dead wanting to come back to live again. I mean once you're dead, what worries or problems do you have? None, so I really don't think I would want to come back and start haunting someone just for the hell of it. I don't want to deal with the living ever again.

Edited by Val22

When I was a kid I did, I use to have a lot of odd experiences when I was younger, but in retrospect I think it all could be attributed to sleep paralysis and halucinations.

I think its a fascinating topic, I love reading about experiences people have, especilly if they're being honest, but until I have one of my own when I'm totally awake I can't say I believe in the paranormal.

I think for the most part people are just interpreting halucinations caused by fatigue as paranormal experiences, and all of these phony "paranormal investigators" are just seeing and hearing exactly what they want to.