Milk showdown

AxlisOld

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Milk like anything else we eat & drink is not about taste, but about fuel & getting the nutrients our bodies need; in this case, it's calcium.

Why would anyone drink full fat milk when there are 0%, 1%, Skimmed & Semi-Skimmed alternatives..?

It's like people forget about drugs & sex and resort to their diet to get them thrills instead, by saying stuff like 'it tastes better' and whatnot.

54292-fatkid.gif

FULL FAT MILK

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/02/16/newser-whole-milk-research-skinny-people/5531321/

Milk like anything else we eat & drink is not about taste, but about fuel & getting the nutrients our bodies need; in this case, it's calcium.

Why would anyone drink full fat milk when there are 0%, 1%, Skimmed & Semi-Skimmed alternatives..?

It's like people forget about drugs & sex and resort to their diet to get them thrills instead, by saying stuff like 'it tastes better' and whatnot.

54292-fatkid.gif

FULL FAT MILK

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/02/16/newser-whole-milk-research-skinny-people/5531321/

Hmmm... Milk Fat helps us burn our fat...

Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Guest Len B'stard

Why would anyone drink full fat milk when there are 0%, 1%, Skimmed & Semi-Skimmed alternatives...

Because when they drink milk they actually wanna drink milk, what the fuck is 0% milk, if it's got 0% milk in it it's not milk, is it? Christ, thats like me selling you a draw going 'get on this man, it's 0% skunk, its skunk right...but it don't have the effects of skunk so it's better for your health! Looks like it though!'. A glassful of Dulux looks like it too.

It's percentage of fat in the milk. Not calcium or 'percentage of milk'. :lol: - I assumed everybody knew that.

Thats the point though, the real shit has that degree of fat in it naturally, which is kinda what makes it what it is.

Skimmed milk thing is all bullshit. I had loads of fat people coming in to Starbucks and ordering "skinny" lattes with extra caramel and pumps of whatever awful sickly sweet syrup they wanted. Then they had the nerve to tell me that I'd get fat if I kept drinking whole milk/half and half lattes. Replacing fat with sugar is ridiculous, at least fat satiates you. Spikes your insulin, makes you hungry again, that's why you can eat dessert after stuffing your face with a main meal.

Edited by Amir
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

The spice is the flavour though, isn't that the point? I dunno, i dunno shit about food really. I dunno why people have to complicate life so much though, you wanna drink milk drink milk and if you're worried about fat try getting some fuckin' exercise, simple, why you gotta fuck with milk just so you don't have to get up and be active.

Edited by sugaraylen

54292-fatkid.gif

FULL FAT MILK

Hmmm... Milk Fat helps us burn our fat...

Hmmmm...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

You're wrong, don't make it worse for yourself. Fat does not always make you fat.

I guess full fat milk is okay... considering it might help your body burn off fat.

I don't really worry about cholesterol, I spread this on toast and in sandwhiches a lot.

article-1222329-06ECC9D3000005DC-140_468

Flora Pro-Active.

I'm also on this atm;

DS0068.jpg

Nesquik Strawberry Milkshake; makes milk a lil' more interesting.