Milk showdown

AxlisOld

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whole milk, but every time I drink milk for the last 10 years I get a terribly upset stomach.

Fact: ALL humans are naturally lactose intolerant; we evolved to accept milk into our diets.

Yep. That's part of the reason why 'the gallon challenge' is so bad for your large intestine. If you drink a gallon of milk in an hour you'll either throw up or shit bricks for a day or two.

On topic I don't drink milk anymore, I have IBS.

But I used to drink 2% because that's what my parents would buy when I lived with them

I went through a only drinking my coffee black phase, but these days; I'm not fussed about having calcium in my coffee...

I remember liking really milky coffee when I was 4!

I also remember having coffee in a bottle as well - I think I was still on the bottle by the time I started school; when I was 4.

Full cream Sri Lankan milk. Like drinking Ice cream.

Milk is a proven way to cool your mouth after spicy food.

That's actually not true.

Alcohol however, IS scientifically proven to deactivate the chemical in spicy food.

Going on about cooling your mouth from chilli once you finish eating = stone cold hooray for tolerance!ry.

And alcohol makes shit way hotter. Fact.

Edited by Johnny Drama

Full cream Sri Lankan milk. Like drinking Ice cream.

Milk is a proven way to cool your mouth after spicy food.

That's actually not true.

Alcohol however, IS scientifically proven to deactivate the chemical in spicy food.

Going on about cooling your mouth from chilli once you finish eating = stone cold hooray for tolerance!ry.

And alcohol makes shit way hotter. Fact.

One more try: I think it's actually bread that cools your mouth after spicy food. (I must admit I've never tried milk before, but I know water and alcohol make it worse.)

Milk like anything else we eat & drink is not about taste, but about fuel & getting the nutrients our bodies need; in this case, it's calcium.

Why would anyone drink full fat milk when there are 0%, 1%, Skimmed & Semi-Skimmed alternatives..?

It's like people forget about drugs & sex and resort to their diet to get them thrills instead, by saying stuff like 'it tastes better' and whatnot.

54292-fatkid.gif

FULL FAT MILK

Edited by Snake-Pit

Guest Len B'stard

Why would anyone drink full fat milk when there are 0%, 1%, Skimmed & Semi-Skimmed alternatives...

Because when they drink milk they actually wanna drink milk, what the fuck is 0% milk, if it's got 0% milk in it it's not milk, is it? Christ, thats like me selling you a draw going 'get on this man, it's 0% skunk, its skunk right...but it don't have the effects of skunk so it's better for your health! Looks like it though!'. A glassful of Dulux looks like it too.
Edited by sugaraylen

Why would anyone drink full fat milk when there are 0%, 1%, Skimmed & Semi-Skimmed alternatives...

Because when they drink milk they actually wanna drink milk, what the fuck is 0% milk, if it's got 0% milk in it it's not milk, is it? Christ, thats like me selling you a draw going 'get on this man, it's 0% skunk, its skunk right...but it don't have the effects of skunk so it's better for your health! Looks like it though!'. A glassful of Dulux looks like it too.

It's percentage of fat in the milk. Not calcium or 'percentage of milk'. :lol: - I assumed everybody knew that.