Milk showdown

AxlisOld

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whole. The nutrients get sucked out of the other stuff along with the fat. Also, it tastes better.

I didn't know I wasn losing the nutrients by drinking skim milk. I may have to switch back to whole.

Well, it's a point of contention. Osteo runs in my family, and my doctor told me to switch to whole, when I was drinking skim at the time. The industry argues the nutritional value is identical, though.

Guest Len B'stard

Someone told me if you drink a gallon of milk a day you gain a stone in weight in 10 day. I tried this for three days straight and i was fuckin' shittin' blood and rocks, literally, was fuckin' mental. I later found out that, apparently, you're supposed to ease yourself into drinking such mammoth amounts :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Milk in America tastes like shit. Absolute shit. Its full of chemicals, fucking poison.

The milk in Ireland is some of the best in the world.

And your butter, too. Mmmmmm, Kerrygold... That shit is delicious on its own. Butter in America is a lot paler because the cows aren't grass-fed like they are in Ireland, so they don't get beta-carotene (what gives butter its yellow colour). That's why if I see Irish beef and British beef for the same price in Tesco's, I always go for the Irish stuff, grass-feed beef has more Omega-3 fat.

Gold-top milk is amazing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Island_milk

Had raw milk a few times, delicious, quite salty. Skimmed is pish.

Only a couple of customers would order whole-milk lattés when I worked at Starbucks. They smelt amazing (the lattés, not the customers).

Sometimes I'd make myself brevés (half whole milk, half cream, or sometimes just all cream if I felt like pigging out). Smelt heavenly, unbelievably delicious. And quite filling.

• Like 1