My Chemical Romance - Fake Your Death

bacardimayne

LOL. All the crap you give people on here about the types of music they like.........and you love MCR? That made my day, thank you.

Feel free to continue writing disparaging remarks on every topic that pertains to 80's rock bands. I'll know now to mentally caveat your bashing with the fact you are a big MCR fan.

Emo fake punk generic band that sounded like every other band in their genre. But I will admit, the workers at our local Hot Topic absolutely love and swear that MCR helped save their lives back in the "day'" (IE last year when they were 16) when they were really going through some hard times.

Wahhhhh! Why don't you just get out of the thread if you don't like this type of music? WAHHHH!

Seriously though, I don't even consider them a guilty pleasure. They made songs that are catchy as fuck. I never subscribed to the whole "black parade" lifestyle or the "messages" of their music but you can't deny that this stuff is fun:

And really? You're going to attack a band for sounding similar to other bands in its genre while maintaining an 80s hair metal blog? :rofl-lol:

Edited by bacardimayne

LOL. All the crap you give people on here about the types of music they like.........and you love MCR? That made my day, thank you.

Feel free to continue writing disparaging remarks on every topic that pertains to 80's rock bands. I'll know now to mentally caveat your bashing with the fact you are a big MCR fan.

Emo fake punk generic band that sounded like every other band in their genre. But I will admit, the workers at our local Hot Topic absolutely love and swear that MCR helped save their lives back in the "day'" (IE last year when they were 16) when they were really going through some hard times.

It doesn't tend to happen often, but I full on agree with you, Groghan! :lol:

• Like 1

I've always loved you Black Sabbath!!!!

Bacardi - just busting your balls. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what other people think about music. That's always been my philosophy. I know lots of people hate hair metal - but I love it. I know a lot of it is cheesy, but that's just the style of music I enjoy listening to. And I love CD, but I know that most people didn't like it.

When I asked you how come you always post negative remarks in the 80s band topics, I was just really interested why. I hate coffee, but I don't go into Starbucks every day and make fun of the coffee addicts. So I was seriously just curious/interested at why you did that - since everybody knows you hate that style of music. I don't like Kayne at all, but I don't post in every Kayne topic and make fun of him. That's it - no biggie.

I will love Warrant's Dog Eat Dog until the day I die.......no matter how much you young guys make fun of me because of it!!!!

I've always loved you Black Sabbath!!!!

Bacardi - just busting your balls. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what other people think about music. That's always been my philosophy. I know lots of people hate hair metal - but I love it. I know a lot of it is cheesy, but that's just the style of music I enjoy listening to. And I love CD, but I know that most people didn't like it.

When I asked you how come you always post negative remarks in the 80s band topics, I was just really interested why. I hate coffee, but I don't go into Starbucks every day and make fun of the coffee addicts. So I was seriously just curious/interested at why you did that - since everybody knows you hate that style of music. I don't like Kayne at all, but I don't post in every Kayne topic and make fun of him. That's it - no biggie.

I will love Warrant's Dog Eat Dog until the day I die.......no matter how much you young guys make fun of me because of it!!!!

:thumbsup: I agree, hair metal > Kanye and MCR. But I absolutely hate rap music so maybe there is a bit of a bias there

MCR was a great band. Frankly they deserve respect from this forum because other than the time period they existed in they really aren't all that different from Guns N' Roses.

Give them a fair shot and then tell me how "emo" and "fake" they are.

Really? Lol come on now that's really stretching it. They sound nothing like GnR.

MCR was a great band. Frankly they deserve respect from this forum because other than the time period they existed in they really aren't all that different from Guns N' Roses.

Give them a fair shot and then tell me how "emo" and "fake" they are.

Really? Lol come on now that's really stretching it. They sound nothing like GnR.

They were a great rock band with roots in punk and they had a very admirable pop sensibility that managed to break into the mainstream, that's exactly what Guns N' Roses was in the late 80's.

• Like 1

And really? You're going to attack a band for sounding similar to other bands in its genre while maintaining an 80s hair metal blog? :rofl-lol:

http://www.hairmetalmusic.com baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

legendary

• Like 1

I get the impression this might be in the running for post of the year when we do the forum awards.

• Like 1

I get the impression this might be in the running for post of the year when we do the forum awards.

Thanks, I try and keep people entertained.

Remember me come voting time. If I win, I'll show how serious I take the forum by putting "Mygnrforum Post Of The Year 2014" in my little signature area.