If Axl takes DJ so much in consideration, shouldn't we?

If Axl takes him so much in consideration, shouldn't we?

Let's extrapolate that logic, shall we?

If Axl hates Slash so much, shouldn't we?

If Axl hires his former maid to run his business affairs, shouldn't we?

If Axl never shows up anywhere on time, shouldn't we?

If Axl disappears for 10 years, shouldn't we?

If Axl gets fat, shouldn't we?

If Axl has a halloween tree, shouldn't we?

The answer to all of the above is no. Except maybe the halloween tree. Jury's still out on that one.

You totally missed the point. I didn't say Axl has a way with personal relationships, I didn't say Axl has a way with time, a way with his public image, a way with food,or holidays.

I said Axl has a way with finding good musicians to work with. He does. If he picked DJ to write and possibly produce the next album, all I'm saying is that perhaps we should trust his judgement, because although he has let us all down many times in the past, he never failed to bring top notch artists to his group. That's all. I'm not saying we should do everything Axl does, jesus...

I didn't totally miss the point. What about Axl's judgment over the past years shows a basis for blind faith in any facet of it?

DJ is at least 6th down on the depth chart of who Axl wanted to play guitar in his new band. And those are just the ones who he actually wound up working with. Who knows what other talented guitarists took a look at the circus and said "thanks, but no thanks".

I'm not going to trust Axl's judgment just because DJ wanted the gig and was available. I have eyes. I have ears. I'll trust in their opinion of Ashba before the judgment of a guy who may have only hired him because his top hat bears a likeness to someone else.

Don't lazily label Ron's solo stuff as 'garbage'. Makes you look ignorant.

Ignorant? Of what?

This week, I've been listening to Mozart, classical Armenian music, Phoenix, and The Cure.

Yeah dude, I'm real fucking ignorant of BBF's complete shit garbage diarrhea music. Yeah, real ignorant of the world of music. Thanks man. I'll cue up his shit garbage right now while I'm eating a fucking pile of diarrhea that a hobo shit out on the subway tracks. Thanks, that's haute cuisine and high art all in one. Thanks.

Actions speak louder than words.

Axl could give 2 shits about DJ as a musician as he clearly hasn't musically inspired him.

We've seen what Axl can do output wise when inspired versus what he has to deal with now just going through the motions. It's night and day.

Don't lazily label Ron's solo stuff as 'garbage'. Makes you look ignorant.

Ignorant? Of what?

This week, I've been listening to Mozart, classical Armenian music, Phoenix, and The Cure.

Yeah dude, I'm real fucking ignorant of BBF's complete shit garbage diarrhea music. Yeah, real ignorant of the world of music. Thanks man. I'll cue up his shit garbage right now while I'm eating a fucking pile of diarrhea that a hobo shit out on the subway tracks. Thanks, that's haute cuisine and high art all in one. Thanks.

BBFs music is actually quite good...IMO It's not all out and out shred like you might think. Yes, there's a good portion with that part of his playing but there's equally a good portion of really well written rock songs. Simple days gets mentioned a lot but It's a great song, and it isn't a wankathon just one example, but there's a good few more on Normal and Abnormal... the earlier stuff is a bit... well it's not my thing, definitely not garbage but it just doesn't do it for me for the most part.