Very expensive prices for shows in Brazil

The price of the GNR show is like the price of one day of the lolapalloza. with the difference that you see in lolapallooza several shows including ... NIN.

Edited by auad

Most concerts are very expensive today.

I paid close to $200 for Bon Jovi, not worth it at all and last year I paid about $185 a ticket to see GNR, very worth it.

I would love to see Adam Lambert with Queen, but I think those tickets are going to be crazy.

I know the Linkin Park and Motley Crue tickets were over $100 for the good seats too.

It's very expensive to see concerts nowadays. GNR aren't the only ones charging a high price, but at least you know they play the hits you love and play for 3 hours.

Most concerts are very expensive today.

I paid close to $200 for Bon Jovi, not worth it at all and last year I paid about $185 a ticket to see GNR, very worth it.

I would love to see Adam Lambert with Queen, but I think those tickets are going to be crazy.

I know the Linkin Park and Motley Crue tickets were over $100 for the good seats too.

It's very expensive to see concerts nowadays. GNR aren't the only ones charging a high price, but at least you know they play the hits you love and play for 3 hours.

Roger Waters tix went for $400 for the floor. #wtf #cray-cray

I think bands are starting to take the piss with the prices they charge; gigs are now becoming a rich man's playground. Stones prices are revolting.

I looked at Katy Perrys prices in Australia and they are ridiculous and these VIP packages at double the cost are a rort

I'm seeing the stones twice in the next 2 weeks

I paid the same thing I paid in 2010, but I bought mine on the first week. I bought the "GNR Zone" tickets, which are in front of the stage and they were R$500, but students and people who paid with Visa paid only R$ 250.

The prices are R$ 100 higher now ( in said "GNR Zone") because they're already in the third batch of tickets.

These are just the prices of tickets in Brazil. Aerosmith last October started out at R$520 (for tickets closer to the stage) and Bon Jovi 2 or 3 years ago was R$ 700.

I noticed in the link the OP provided that there were some tickets for R$ 1,000 ... don't know were the fuck that came from, but there is no price that high on the official site that's selling the tickets here in Brazil: http://www.ingressorapido.com.br/GunsNRoses/Evento.aspx?ID=31859

• Like 1