For the Mods

Guest Gunns

Only plan I want a specific date on and a guarantee of happening, is when exactly will Axl get his voice back? Oh and a q about new music if I could be so greedy

I can only speak for myself here, but, I think we know just about as much as everyone else right now as far as the current tour goes. We don't know specific setlists, and judging by a lot of our posts discussing these recent gigs, we're just as surprised as anyone right now given Axls vocals and the lack of any new or different songs added to setlists.

I'll say we are equally disappointed at this point in time and are hoping for the best from our favorite band and frontman, and that it isn't over yet. There's still plenty of time for more. This is only the beginning of touring and personally, I think there may be more yet to come.... it's still the beginning of 2014. I believe we'll see more.

Just to reiterate what Forsaken said since some people seemed to glaze over his post; we (The mod team) don't know any more than anyone else. Subsy gave the info he received to the Media Crew to report and like Broski said Subsy only told the Media Crew - the rest of the staff actually found out about the report when the thread was started.

You guys need an organization chart. :lol:

Eh? Not our fault some posts get overlooked :lol:

I think if there was the internet most fans wouldn't be so annoyed with GNR and Axl.

it's all the rumors and no new news here that makes fans obsessed with all things Axl and GNR.

I liked it better when there was just rock magazines with articles on your favorite bands and cool posters.

Now it's too much wasted time on what ifs?

I think if there was the internet most fans wouldn't be so annoyed with GNR and Axl.

it's all the rumors and no new news here that makes fans obsessed with all things Axl and GNR.

But there "is" the internet.

Yes. But it's because Axl has released one album since breaking up the old band. Internet or rock mags don't effect that. Release albums and do some interviews.....and that would solve a large part of the problem.

I think some nufans are so gullible, that they deserve to be constantly misled. :shrugs:

Yet it's the nufans that aren't throwing temper tantrums in every concert thread and starting new threads because Axl isn't giving them what they thought. Strange.

You know what strange?

you're defending a fat fuck everyday here

now that's sttrange, mr. so original

I think some nufans are so gullible, that they deserve to be constantly misled. :shrugs:

Yet it's the nufans that aren't throwing temper tantrums in every concert thread and starting new threads because Axl isn't giving them what they thought. Strange.

You know what strange?

you're defending a fat fuck everyday here

now that's sttrange, mr. so original

I've given up on hoping that you will ever understand what you read, can I at least keep some hope that you will someday be able to write, you sttrange little creature?