GnR - every rose has it's thorn

Move this accordingly lol I just need to vent :D

Met girl last night and somehow gnr comes up (I think it was about my wallpaper) and she's like I know one song.. I'm like which one? And here it come ,, she says "every rose has it's thorn" at that point I proceeded to tell her "bitch that's shitty ass poison" and then got my buddy Bouncer to kick her out the club (I wish) lol

Actually this song makes sense in the world of Axl Rose. "I hear ya found somebody new (Slash leaves, finds new band/Snakepit members) and that I never meant that much to you (Axl's rants about Slash). To hear that tears me up inside (Axl's supposed feelings towards Slash) and to see you cuts me like a knife" (why Axl won't confront Slash in any manner.)

Edited by SlashisGOD

Actually this song makes sense in the world of Axl Rose. "I hear ya found somebody new (Slash leaves, finds new band/Snakepit members) and that I never meant that much to you (Axl's rants about Slash). To hear that tears me up inside (Axl's supposed feelings towards Slash) and to see you cuts me like a knife" (why Axl won't confront Slash in any manner.)

MyPoisonForum starts now!

• Like 1

Seek help.

• Like 1

Lol Anyone remember on limewire.. they had GnR -every rose as a track

Was thinking the same thing when I read the thread. According to Napster and Limewire, GN'R were responsible for 80% of rock music in the 80s :lol::axl92:

Was thinking the same thing when I read the thread. According to Napster and Limewire, GN'R were responsible for 80% of rock music in the 80s :lol::axl92:

Haha I was super young so I downloaded it thinking hmm did they like cover it or somthing (I knew every rose was poison)

also didn't GnR do cats in the cradle :D

• Like 1

Well that sucks, but I've met people who still think the original GNR are still together.

I guess some people don't care so no big deal.

Unfortunately thats precisely the reason Axl hasn't dropped the GNR name. He knows, and he's right, that there are so many insanely stupid people in the world.

Haha I was super young so I downloaded it thinking hmm did they like cover it or somthing (I knew every rose was poison)

That was one that really pissed me off. Had an argument, like a full on yelling match, with this girl I used to work with about the fact GnR didn't record Cat's in th cradle. This was around 05 or something, so no easy access to mobile internet to prove her wrong.

Thank you limewire not only for all the viruses you you let onto my computer, but for also furthering the minds of the retarded.

• Like 1

That was one that really pissed me off. Had an argument, like a full on yelling match, with this girl I used to work with about the fact GnR didn't record Cat's in th cradle. This was around 05 or something, so no easy access to mobile internet to prove her wrong.

Thank you limewire not only for all the viruses you you let onto my computer, but for also furthering the minds of the retarded.

A lot of people think Cat Stevens sang Cat's in the Cradle.

A lot of people think Cat Stevens sang Cat's in the Cradle.

How dare people try and take that away from Ugly Kid Joe. An artist beyond comparison.

I also hear that Yusuf Islam guy is trying to take credit for all of Cat Stevens' songs. What a world!

Edited by Ace Frehley

I remember Cherry Pie by Poison, too.

Bobbie Brown just wrote a book, I took a quick look through it and there was something about her banging DiCaprio in there and why she thinks Jani was fucked up in the head. I didn't see anything GNR related but there probably is.