Asuncion, Paraguay Videos (09/04/14)

JRTKpQq.jpg

Chinese Democracy (Only vid I can find so far)

Welcome to the Jungle

(TV Broadcast)

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

(missing)

Estranged

Better

Rocket Queen

Nice Boys

Used To Love Her

Bonus Video: Axl Funnies/Duff Intro

Attitude

Raw Power

(missing)

Shackler's Revenge

My Michelle

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Dizzy Solo/Catcher in the Rye

You Could Be Mine

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Don't Cry

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Civil War

Nightrain

(missing)

Patience

The Seeker

(missing)

Paradise City

(missing)

Personal notes: Yet again I've tried to find the best quality videos of the entirety of each song however there are still videos not uploaded yet. Post a link if you see any that are missing. It's great to see that there are less hats and more rasp in this show. There also seems to be a lot more freedom for the band to improvise and change things, for example Richard's intro to RQ as well as a Frank fill that I'm sure wasn't there before. Good show, now I just want some more setlist changes. :)

Edited by MrSoftie

Guys, let's not make this a regular thing starting a second thread just to post videos from every gig. I'm okay with it happening for the Duff gigs as long as the rest of the mods are, but if we start doing this for every gig then it'll really start to clutter up D&N.

Guys, let's not make this a regular thing starting a second thread just to post videos from every gig. I'm okay with it happening for the Duff gigs as long as the rest of the mods are, but if we start doing this for every gig then it'll really start to clutter up D&N.

I see. I thought it would make it easier to find instead of being burried in the concert thread but sure. :)

I see. I thought it would make it easier to find instead of being burried in the concert thread but sure. :)

If you want to keep doing something like this, maybe in the future you can gather all the videos and PM them to a mod, we can edit them into the OP in a concert update thread. That way they can still be easy to find, and we can eliminate the need for two threads for every gig.