Musical dream of mine may come true! Strong change I'll see Jimmy Page!!!!

ZoSoRose

Sorry to rub it in, but I went to the O2 Led Zeppelin gig. Also saw Them Crooked Vultures a bunch of times and Robert Plant solo a couple of times as well.

But I hope your dream comes true man!

How did you get an '02 ticket? Did you win it? Or get in with a friend who won? Or go scalper?

Bought a code off of ebay, and ignored the warnings that my tickets wouldn't be valid and just showed up.

That promoter was a f#cking asshole about it, I remember people calling up to validate his comments and decided to cancel their tickets, but they could've gotten in after all.

You got in though, that's what matters!

I remember i was so mad because i saw a bunch of " reasonable"codes and tickets on Ebay.i was in Michigan though lol

I bought a code after it was announced that those would not be valid though. So they really dropped down in price!

Well, that was fucking awesome! He didn't play but the kids were just annexing.one if the best concerts I've seen!

I actually got a few feet away from jimmy!i gave him a thumbs up and he returned it lol.surreal night!

His speech is tomorrow

• Like 1

Sorry to rub it in, but I went to the O2 Led Zeppelin gig. Also saw Them Crooked Vultures a bunch of times and Robert Plant solo a couple of times as well.

But I hope your dream comes true man!

How did you get an '02 ticket? Did you win it? Or get in with a friend who won? Or go scalper?

Bought a code off of ebay, and ignored the warnings that my tickets wouldn't be valid and just showed up.

That promoter was a f#cking asshole about it, I remember people calling up to validate his comments and decided to cancel their tickets, but they could've gotten in after all.

Awesome. Sometimes you just need to fucking go for it. Cool that you got in man.

Edited by Rovim

Guest Len B'stard

I saw Miley Cyrus at the Barclay's Center last week so I'm good

So thats what that whole injunction thing was about :lol:

Well, I am back in Michigan!

Great experience! The concert was awesome, those kids have a ton of talent. The set had a bunch of Jimmy Page songs (all Zeppelin and one Firm song) dispersed alongside songs from the other honorees (which were also fantastic). Each one of the students and faculty performing were just mind blowing. One girl in particular, who sang "Rock N Roll" stole my heart to the displeasure of my girlfriend. I could see Jimmy from my seat and he seemed to really dig the show. I ended up about 5 feet away from him after the gig and gave him a thumbs up. He gave me a little wave in response. Makes for a neat little story. He didn't play, but I still got a bit emotional during the Stairway to heaven finale. It was surreal watching the show with him in the audience.

The next day was the ceremony and he gave two speeches, one as the commencement speaker and another accepting his diploma. It was great to be apart of such a cool event. Overall, he didn't play but it was awesome. I never thought I'd get to see Jimmy Page and its a nice thing to cross off my bucket list!

And congrats with your graduation, gunsfanoldie. Agannis was a cool arena!

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

Well, I am back in Michigan!

Great experience! The concert was awesome, those kids have a ton of talent. The set had a bunch of Jimmy Page songs (all Zeppelin and one Firm song) dispersed alongside songs from the other honorees (which were also fantastic). Each one of the students and faculty performing were just mind blowing. One girl in particular, who sang "Rock N Roll" stole my heart to the displeasure of my girlfriend. I could see Jimmy from my seat and he seemed to really dig the show. I ended up about 5 feet away from him after the gig and gave him a thumbs up. He gave me a little wave in response. Makes for a neat little story. He didn't play, but I still got a bit emotional during the Stairway to heaven finale. It was surreal watching the show with him in the audience.

The next day was the ceremony and he gave two speeches, one as the commencement speaker and another accepting his diploma. It was great to be apart of such a cool event. Overall, he didn't play but it was awesome. I never thought I'd get to see Jimmy Page and its a nice thing to cross off my bucket list!

And congrats with your graduation, gunsfanoldie. Agannis was a cool arena!

One of the record stores near Berklee posted photos of him in the store.