Amazing Spider-Man 2

Zint

I like Spidey 1 and 2 way better than ASM 1 and 2 (although I don't necessarily dislike them), but how is 700 million doing poor at the box office? What the fuckkkkkkk

Keep in mind only half of that goes to the studio and the other half goes to the cinemas. Also the film itself costed $200 million so you're really looking at a profit of only $150 million give or take. Which is still not bad, but a lot less than what the other films made.

If I remember correctly the previous film (the reboot) was on the box office top 10 list for a good while, but this film slipped through fast, and based on criticial reaction, it doesn't seem like many people are looking forward to seeing another one

• 1 month later...

Sinister Six will come out in 2016

Amazing Spider-Man 3 delayed to 2018

Amazing Spider-Man 4 and Venom have been taken off the schedule entirely

http://mashable.com/2014/07/23/sonys-sinister-six-the-amazing-spider-man-3-join-crowded-superhero-schedule/

What I find especially hilarious about this is that the day before this news broke, Latino Review claimed the Sinister Six film was cancelled. Just one of the many fails of Latino Review

There's still time to bring back Raimi, Maguire and Dunst and act like this entire pile of shit never happened. Who cares if Tobey's pushing 40? Just have him be a grizzled older Spider-Man.

lol, like Maguire looks like Spider-Man, Dunst looks like Mary Jane and Raimi knows how to do a story which is not "girl kidnapped, spidey rescues her and beats the villian. Stop with the nostalgia.

Edited by Raykugen