I get frustrated with the lack of new music just like anyone else, but does anyone here really believe guns sent 12+ years recording 14 songs?

I sincerely believe that we will have a new album by early 2016 at the latest. It's further away than I would prefer to wait, but it will be worth the wait. Of that I'm sure.

WHY do you believe this dribble??? I'm being serious here. Obviously Axl recorded more than 14 songs, but that doesn't mean they are any good. I'm not saying they are bad, but their is a reason they didn't end up on CD, and it wasn't because of some master trilogy idea. They just plain were not good enough. I'm sorry but it is hard for me to be excited about songs that are not better than riad or scraped. Maybe Axl has 2 or 3 in the vaults that are good, but are they better than TWAT??? NO. Otherwise they would have been on the album. It's called the music business for a reason.

Come on let's get some positivity brewing here.

You don't enjoy this band? Why are you here?

Starting a thread where you accuse people of not being a fan because they have a differing opinion from you isn't the answer. Encouraging users to stop visiting the site for the same reason is also not a solution.

If you want to get some positivity going here, feel free to spread it around to any number of thread on topics where you feel people are being negative.

• Like 1