No Trickery Tour Merch?

I did get one shirt from a seller on ebay. Last time the Vegas shows had tons of t-shirts and other merch. Even one of the Hard Rock stores had some GNR shirts.

Anyway, I'm hoping the GNR store will get some stock soon. They did have the other merch last time from Vegas.

I went to the show on Saturday, and they had two main shirt designs, playing cards, and then also key rings and possibly another small trinkety thing?

Here's what I have (annoyingly blurry) pictures of:

1. No Trickery tank top (neon residency branded design on front, logo for The Joint on the back but no tour dates).

2. No Trickery t-shirt (with tour dates on the back).

3. Guns N' Roses Paradise City Las Vegas playing cards (which, why did I buy them? Ridiculous but I didn't want a key ring, so...)

211ncco.jpg

2pqlvyo.jpg

e7dwmh.jpg

• Like 1

Ha! No, nothing interesting about the playing cards at all. I think they were $20. Why buys $20 playing cards? I guess I do, ugh.

Shirts were $40. I like the shirt design, but that could be because every possible surface at the Hard Rock has it emblazoned across it, staff wears the shirts, etc. I've maybe been brainwashed into it. :)

20 dollars jesus. I'd pay 5 dollars max for those, not because they were being sold at a gig but if I needed a pack. Those shirts are fucking abysmal but when there's so many touring legs and nothing new you run out of things. Maybe Izzy shirts will be at the next leg to celebrate that happening, surprised Duff shirts aren't being touted with a SA flag design on each, filling the merch store and Team Brazil breathing a sigh of relief they don't need to come up with more gimmicky jumped up swag.

Edited by RandallFlagg

Completely agree about $5 for the playing cards.

I was sad there wasn't more/better merch, actually, because good merch is so easy and actually seems like it might be really fun to come up with new/interesting ideas, you know? But no.

Completely agree about $5 for the playing cards.

I was sad there wasn't more/better merch, actually, because good merch is so easy and actually seems like it might be really fun to come up with new/interesting ideas, you know? But no.

I'm especially let down from what I've seen/head so far because last time they had such a wide selection of shirts, mostly really cool designs.

• Like 1

Oh no! I forgot to say there is another shirt, black with a white design. Sort of a twisted up weird drawing, possibly with cartoony skulls. I was not a fan of it, but at least that's one extra thing.

The range of merchandise is pretty bad. There are only about five shirts. Two black and white skull designs, two black and orange skull designs. Neither of those four have back designs with residency dates. The other shirt has the No Trickery design that all the staff members are wearing. There's a jersey with the same design as well. Five shirts, a jersey and some playing cards.

If anyone wants, I'll try to get an image up after tomorrow's show.

I think I bought every t-shirt from the Vegas 2012 show, but then again I was at one of the shows.

I did get two shirts from a buyer on ebay for this year's Vegas shows.

I wish they would sell band posters.

I do love the t-shirt with Axl on the front too.