Faith No More new album 'Sol Invictus' out May 19th

realpoti

No no they perform four tracks! Superhero was great.

ah i didn't realize the link had more clips! cool stuff. thanks!

You should go to the Philly or Maryland show in like two weeks and meet up with me. Tickets are like $60 and I think I'm gonna go to both.

Don't think I'm going to make the MSG show.

Anyone ever check out the Remasters of The Real Thing and Angel Dust?

Also, the MSG show was canceled. The show is the same day, but they've moved it to The Theater and Madison Square Garden. Not sure why - I know the floor was at least sold out for MSG, but if sales were a problem, they should have sold just the floor and the first lower level. Or just the floor. Oh well. Kind of glad I didn't end up getting tickets for that show then.

Anyone ever check out the Remasters of The Real Thing and Angel Dust?

Also, the MSG show was canceled. The show is the same day, but they've moved it to The Theater and Madison Square Garden. Not sure why - I know the floor was at least sold out for MSG, but if sales were a problem, they should have sold just the floor and the first lower level. Or just the floor. Oh well. Kind of glad I didn't end up getting tickets for that show then.

Told you it wouldn't sell. They're not huge in the US like they are in South America or England.