Duff interviewed by Dee Snider

That was a good interview, nothing earth shattering. I was wondering when the last time Duff had played GNR songs outside of the songs VR did. He hadn't played November Rain or Estranged since 1993. Wow. I laughed when he mentioned how good the song writing was, like he had seemingly forgotten

I love Dee Snider. I had the pleasure of meeting him at this year's Frightmare Horror Convention in Dallas.

Being from Brooklyn myself, we talked a lot about NYC. He was so nice and we talked a bit. I told him my brother used to see him at the rock club Speak's back in the 80's.

My daughter and her husband took a picture with him too and they talked for him awhile. He was very cool to all his fans.

Every year he has a special charity for March of Dimes pre-mature babies. He does a lot for his community too.

It was such a great pleasure to meet him.

dee snider is the new joan rivers....surprised he didn't ask about their outfits

Guy's gotta make a living. He's already known as a cheesy 80s act, so no harm really.

Exactly.

Though that movie he did awhile back was pretty dreadful.

dee snider is the new joan rivers....surprised he didn't ask about their outfits

Guy's gotta make a living. He's already known as a cheesy 80s act, so no harm really.

Exactly.

Though that movie he did awhile back was pretty dreadful.

but he could have asked one awkward question