The Official FIFA World Cup Thread 2014

Tater Totts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Bollocks, look, he fuckin' chested it, bit of a brush on the lower bit of his shoulder but a clear goal denied. Come on Brazil and iron these motherfuckers out!

Edited by Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIL :) Well handled! God look at the reactions, I hope they win just to see the spectacle. All dues to Chile though, lions :)

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Some balls Cesar had to stand his ground for the first one he saved.

Brazil not entirely convincing still. Unlucky Chile, they were absolutely relentless.

Yeah, that upright block by Cesar was just magic weren't it? :)

Edited by Len B'stard

Some balls Cesar had to stand his ground for the first one he saved.

Brazil not entirely convincing still. Unlucky Chile, they were absolutely relentless.

Yeah, that upright block by Cesar was just magic weren't it? :)

Yes, yes it was. This World Cup keeps on giving. :)

Guest Len B'stard

One of the most amazing things i've ever seen, the brass to do that, with the world cup on the line, to not commit one way or the other and just John Wayne it out, thats spectacular.

Guest Len B'stard

Meh, shitty game. That doesn't look like a team that can "bring the sixth star to our country".

2010 was a better team overall. Back there we all knew Mello would fuck things up sooner or later tho. Not sure what Dunga was thinking.

Whats the matter with you man, I'd be over the moon!

Really, Len? I grew up seeing better stuff by my team. People here aren't too happy either. We're all like "yeah, neat game, but I'm still not conviced". Can't blame them either, Chile dominated the game. We're relying too much on Neymar, the Chileans knew and didn't let him play and we got owned on the second half.

Hulk, according to the narrator was "healthfull" and was the best player of the second half, but did he really do something? Other than trying to score a goal with a little helping hand of his?

• Like 1

Really, Len? I grew up seeing better stuff by my team. People here aren't too happy either. We're all like "yeah, neat game, but I'm still not conviced". Can't blame them either, Chile dominated the game. We're relying too much on Neymar, the Chileans knew and didn't let him play and we got owned on the second half.

Hulk, according to the narrator was "healthfull" and was the best player of the second half, but did he really do something? Other than trying to score a goal with a little helping hand of his?

If I was Brazilian the reliance on Neymar would be my biggest worry.

Next up Good vs. Evil.

Guest Len B'stard

I grew up seeing your team do better stuff too but fuck me they won man and I'm a totally unrelated liker of them from waaaay across the ocean, having been a liker of them for almost a quarter of a century...and I'm more happy about it than you?!? C'mon man, you're from Brazil, whats the matter with you? Yeah they could've done better but they fuckin' won didn't they? In the World Cup? To put them through? I'm sorry but I don't see your problem man...and i been watching the Brazil team so long some of the players i saw in their prime are grandfathers now, these are your boys man, whats the matter with you?

Commentators over here were saying it ain't Hulks night.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

that is why i hate seeing teams play "prevent" styles of defense in sports.

Metallers never were about smarts, were they? :lol:

*runs* :lol: