The Official FIFA World Cup Thread 2014

Tater Totts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost alot of respect for Robben after his flop act throughout this game. He's a cry baby who finally got a call that he didn't deserve to get. The Mexican defender barely grazed his leg/foot. The ref felt obligated after the no ~ call from earlier. The first no ~ call was worse then the one at the end.

Nice job from Mexico, they deserved to go through.

Robben has always dived. He used to be alot worse.

As for tonight's game, same old Greece. Always dull.

Shocking when they won Euro 2004. Not because it was a great against the odds performance. It was because France and Czechs (that were awesome against Holland that year), didn't go for it. Portugal were miserable too, I honestly think that would have been a great chance for England to do something. Back when people thought Rooney would be England's future saviour.

Edited by AtariLegend

An excellent set of penalties, really confident, even the missed one.

Cagey first-half, only came to life in the second-half. I found myself feeling drowsy watching it and contemplated turning it off. Glad I didn't. :)

Great tournament so far, shame England and Spain pissed off home with their tails between their legs but that's all part of it. I think Suarez is a legend for all the wrong reasons, what kinda feral creature does that on the biggest stage in the world when he's been banned for it twice, racially abused someone, booted Scott Parker in the stomach and looks like that sloth from ice age... wish he woulda done it against England on Rooney and got smacked for it.