The Official FIFA World Cup Thread 2014

Tater Totts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me what a game.

English announcers just gave mad props to team USA and the fans....awesome to get that sort of acknowledgement..... :thumbsup:

With the BBC on this one that this was the match of the World Cup so far.

• Like 1

What a game. Hate the result, but proud of this team. Didn't quit. A nice glimpse of what Green will be doing in the future. Amazing performance for Howard to go out on in his World Cup career if it ends up being his last one.

Good game to the Belgium fans here.

Edited by ronaldo9
  • Like 1

We didn't advance but I think our boys made USA proud...and certainly opened some eyes about American soccer. :thumbsup:

I already had a thing for American football before this. Actually, it was in the Korean WC in 2002 when I started to cheer for them. Some nice players and more appealing than many classic teams in some aspects.

Edit: US deserved something more in the last minutes but Belgium was superior in the second half in my opinion. Another beautiful match.

Edited by Thin White Duke

What a game. Hate the result, but proud of this team. Didn't quit. A nice glimpse of what Green will be doing in the future. Amazing performance for Howard to go out on in his World Cup career if it ends up being his last one.

tim howard was simply unbelievable. i think the US has a bright future ahead i think next world cup we will be a far more polished team.

YES!!! Great game, on both sides, but Belgium deserved to win, and I am so, so thrilled we did. We had like 20 corners and 10 shots on goal, Howard certainly is an amazing keeper. Glad it didn't come to penalties ;)

Thank you De Bruyne and Lukaku. So far, we scored six goals in this WC, by six different players: Origi, Vertonghen, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Mertens and Fellaini. It shows we have a great team. Next: Argentina!!

• Like 1

YES!!! Great game, on both sides, but Belgium deserved to win, and I am so, so thrilled we did. We had like 20 corners and 10 shots on goal, Howard certainly is an amazing keeper. Glad it didn't come to penalties ;)

Thank you De Bruyne and Lukaku. So far, we scored six goals in this WC, by six different players: Origi, Vertonghen, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Mertens and Fellaini. It shows we have a great team. Next: Argentina!!

Kudos to Belgium...they were the better team for (most) of the match. It's a well deserved victory. :thumbsup:

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1