If Axl's Hatred Towards Slash is 11/10, How Much Does Slash Hate Axl?

This has always been of interest to me. Why does axl hate slash so much? He has clearly made amends with duff, izzy, and has tried to do so with Steven in the past. Is it because axl is still hurt that slash left the band in the first place? Is it because the who "slash is t in the band anymore" thing has made it difficult for nugnr to go where axl envisions? We will never know unless axl tells us. I believe there is something deeper there that none of us know about. I will say, it seems like slash would love to be on speaking terms with axl, and he seemed irritated that duff was playing shows with gnr, but I don't detect the same level of hate.

Slash doesn't hate Axl. He LOVES Axl.

I don't agree with this statement at the moment, but at one point and time I think I would have.

After Slash was kept out of the Hard Rock 14 years ago, he went on a radio show. He jokingly called Axl "that little bastard" and didn't seem too bothered by the whole ordeal.

It seems to me like this was all something that Slash thought would just blow over after a little while, and once he realized that wasn't the case, he went full on passive aggressive.

As much as I want & hold out (false/not gonna happen) hope for a reunion it won't ever happen. Slash is irritated with Axl.....Axl hates Slash big time. Basically wants him dead (the cancer remark etc...). And Axl said Slash should have never been in Guns. Said it before- say (unfortunately) we lose Slash in next 20 years- Axl publicly saxys nothing and privately (with TB/mommy) giggles. No way Slash being completely gone wouldn't give Axl some sort of sick satisfaction.

Edited by Snowmass

I don't think Slash hates Axl. I'm sure there is dislike because of their turbulent past and I think Slash is annoyed that Axl still hates him and has no interest in working things out. Slash has been mostly complimentary of Axl over the last few years, when he actually gave some sort of an opinion.

If Axl called Slash up and said 'hey dude, let's meet up and work things out', it would happen. If Slash called up Axl, some sort of Slash siren would go off at Axl's and Beta would have the place on lockdown. TB is fueling the whole thing as much as Axl's own stubbornness. Point being, Slash would potentially show you how little he hates Axl if he was able to. He can't and cares about image and has an ego, so he acts as though he could care less what Axl's doing.

Edited by adamwolff11

0. Slash doesn't give a fuck about Axl or whatever he's doing.

Why do people ignore the whole Slash-preventing-DVDrelease thing?

So it was confirmed Slash blocked the release? Please link me to the official statement that Slash tried to block this just because he hates Axl. Thanks.