If Axl's Hatred Towards Slash is 11/10, How Much Does Slash Hate Axl?

Just wondering cuz almost all discussion is how much Axl hates Slash, but never the other way around.

So do you think Slash still hates Axl, despite saying he moved on? Or do you think he really dont care? If he does hate Axl, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you think he hates him?

Just wondering cuz almost all discussion is how much Axl hates Slash, but never the other way around.

So do you think Slash still hates Axl, despite saying he moved on? Or do you think he really dont care? If he does hate Axl, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you think he hates him?

now - 1

1995 - 2004 - 10

that is a good question. i dont think slash hates axl like axl hates slash, i think it would be around a 5 or so. it just seems like it is on a different level compared to axl.

I'm sure Slash is not nuGNR #1 fan and he has no reason to be, or to even like them. It was a bitter break-up and GNR was Slash's life, he worked really hard to make the band work. He's probably bitter about it and pretends not to be. Does he hate Axl? Well, he tried to contact him, he sent him Happy Birthday on twitter, etc. Don't believe Hate is the word.

Axl compared him to cancer.

Slash pretends to be indifferent but is the walking definition of "passive aggressive" when it comes to Axl.

Indeed, when asked Axl relate questions he usually seems to add a subtle (or not so) dig at Axl. Not sure where I'd put him on a scale, maybe around 5? I think Axl is probably only around 8 these days too, he seems a bit more mellow about it. He had a laugh and a joke about the old days with Slash in that 2010 video.

I doubt Slash hates Axl as much as the whole situation bums him out. Instead of becoming the stones they became pink floyd. Axl had a huge hand, maybe the sole hand, in tearing down the band. Not only all of this, but Slash can't ever escape questions about Axl.

But yeah Slash is extremely passive aggressive, and I say that as a fan of slash and a non member of ADF

I dont think Slash is capable of the same hate Axl is. At least, he has not demonstrated such thing. And Axl has gone hating everyone and badmouthing bandmembers, managers, fans, journalists, media, etc throughout the years.

There's a chance Slash is bitter in a different way, for example, the "what's his name" thing. Subtle, smartass stuff. But we know he has tried to wave the white flag at Axl by going to his house, sending him X-mas cards and even wishing Happy B-Day on Twitter.

That stopped in 2012, though. Guess he got fed up of trying to get Axl's attention so now he acts indifferent. The cancer stuff is something too bad to say. I dont know why Axl lets his tongue let go like that. You don't return from such words, you know? It's really really mean. My heart shrinks of only thinking I could call someone else like that. Unless that person had killed a family member, it doesnt fit in my mind how such expression can come out of someone's mouth :(

Just out of curiosity, where is the quote of Axl calling Slash a cancer from?

From an interview with Del James he did a few years back

"In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided - and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better."
  • Like 1

people always tend tosay Slash vs Axl, but you know what?

when did Slash EVER hit low?

Axl didn't let him in Vegas, Slash never bothered.

Axl kicked out fan for wearing Slash t shirt, Slash never bothered.

Axl insulted him, Slash wrote his book without eve really bashing.

Axl called him cancer, Slash said something along being brothers forever.

So when will ppl go figure, this shit is being entirely one sided for 20 years?

• Like 1

Slash apparently hit low before all of those things you listed off.

apperantly as how!?

everyone is speculating but no evidence ever surfaced other than him leaving the band that was becoming the joke it is today.

As the other person said, I belive all members up to 1994 feel sorry for Axl rather than hate him. including Matt, Gilby, Adler.

apperantly as how!?

everyone is speculating but no evidence ever surfaced other than him leaving the band that was becoming the joke it is today.

As the other person said, I belive all members up to 1994 feel sorry for Axl rather than hate him. including Matt, Gilby, Adler.

We won't ever know until Axl comes out with an autobiography.

I choose to speculate that something happened, along with most everybody else. I don't believe deep down that Axl is insane enough to hold a grudge against Slash for no reason.