this is Barbi von Grief's blog....????

:blink:

She's right about one thing, I do remember Adriana Smith coming to the forum for a bit and posting. Not sure if it was before or after CD came out.

and i think we had to ban her because she kept spamming her crap everywhere (After HV kindly asked her not to, repeatedly) and was kind of cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

but i mean, what do you expect? look at what she's most well known for. :lol:

I can't listen to Rocket Queen anymore because of her.

This person is out of her fucking mind. She had a bunch of posts years ago....all of these bizarre claims where somehow everything Axl ever wrote ties back to her...he wears cryptic T-Shirts that are messages to her, etc.

He used to visit them in Australia...what the fuck. She is absolutely out of her fucking mind. I remember that some people believed her and would write "cool story!" when it was obvious to anyone with a brain that she was delusional and/or lying.

This person definitely is either bored and likes to lie for fun or is seriously mentally ill.

It's probably Lolly.

Look up Elsa Maria Rose a/k/a BarbiStolatVonG on twitter. It's the person that has the blog.

How are you gonna have 28 thousand tweets and 10 followers? What are you trying to accomplish there??? :lol:

Narcissism is a hell of a drug.

well, at least we know why Chinese has a bike on the cover.

So I'm guessing you have something to do with the image on the Chinesedemocracy cover?

In a nutshell, this is the story of the Rocket Queen Bicycle

This story goes way back to the late 70s/early 80s. Axl used to visit us in Australia because our granparents know eachother from WW2. We used to have fun times hanging out - Axl got us into the latest KISS album and were listening to some early U2. I remeber Axl saying: "Look out for that Bono guy!" We used to push back the furniture and jam/dance/put on shows. Axl was basically my first music teacher. One time Axl showed us an awesome dance with a candle on his head! I had a tape of circus tunes that we would muck around to. I used to do a funny dance to the Elephant Walk that would crack Axl up.... he took that tape back with him to the States....( I found out later that the band used to play it in the studio....) !

We would get around the neighbourhood on my brothers bicycle that had chopper handle bars and a red metallic plastic seat. Axl used to dinky me on the handlebars and take me to my dance classes. We were all excited because Axl couldn't stop talking bout how he was going to start up a Rock n' Roll band. We kids had an in joke because we managed to convince the old folks that Axl was going to be a concert pianist.

Anyway, it was getting towards the end of this particular visit and we thought that we would give him a memorable send off. My brother and his mates built a ramp at the end of the yard and Axl and the guys spent the afternoon trying to jump it. I was pissed off because I wasn't allowed to join in and so I spent a lonely afternoon watching the action through the windows. Everytime Axl rode past he would pull faces at me and generally show off. He would disappear from view and then I could hear a huge crash at the other end of the yard. Axl had tied a bandanna around his head to keep his hair off his face.

"I see you standing.... standing all alone......"

My brother came in to see how I was doing and told me that they had decided on a band name - Rocket Queen - and that is what they called the bicycle. If they could jump the ramp it would all come true...... And they did!

(They came up with Rocket Queen because in WW2 my Great Aunty's Polish Resistance group found an unexploded V2 Rocket prototype in a creek bed. They were involved in a dangerous mission to get the rocket to a plane so it could be sent to England for testing. They actually transported the rocket to the meeting point on the back of a tandem bicycle!)

Before Axl left, he n I had a chat about music, the band, this n that.....Axl told me to look out for the album credits because Barbi Von Grief was me. He teased me and said "Von Grief" because, I was always a handfull, getting him into trouble with the old folks...... lol. Next thing you know he jumped onto the back of a mates motorbike and rode off. We would keep in touch on the phone over the years (Until my dad saw the phone bills! Grin)

In 1985 (might have been earlier), Axl called me to let me know that the band had been signed but the name was changed to Guns N' Roses. One of my middle names is Rose and Ax n I thought that that was awesome!

Though we lived in different countries Axl would pop up every now n then when I least expected it....apart from the times I've mentioned such as when I visited the band in California in 1990 with my family and the time in paris 1991, we had several memorable meet ups throughout the nineties. I almost ran away to Italy with Axl in 1994.

Axl n I sorta lost touch after 1999 for a few years, but we met up again in 2004.

Fast forward to 2008...

Though as a child, I enjoyed being dinkied around the neighbourhood by Axl Rose, it did take some persuading! I remember telling him quite earnestly that dinkying on the handle bars was illegal! He said I would never be a Rock n' Roller if I always played by the rules. lol.

All these years later, the front cover of Chinese Democracy brings back so many childhood memories as well as memories of the times that I spent with the band....

It's nice to see that Axl did take my concerns into account and put a basket on the back of the bike - much safer to get around in

:axl:

• Like 1

I do hope Axl and/or TB are aware of her and her antics so they can call security immediately if she ever shows up at a concert. She reminds me of that woman who got arrested for stalking Axl and thought she was his wife. It's that level of dangerous delusion and instability.

I do hope Axl and/or TB are aware of her and her antics so they can call security immediately if she ever shows up at a concert. She reminds me of that woman who got arrested for stalking Axl and thought she was his wife. It's that level of dangerous delusion and instability.

Your story and this Barbi lady remind me of somebody who used to post here under a variety of different screen names..............can't remember her name though.

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 3

well, at least we know why Chinese has a bike on the cover.

So I'm guessing you have something to do with the image on the Chinesedemocracy cover?

In a nutshell, this is the story of the Rocket Queen Bicycle

This story goes way back to the late 70s/early 80s. Axl used to visit us in Australia because our granparents know eachother from WW2. We used to have fun times hanging out - Axl got us into the latest KISS album and were listening to some early U2. I remeber Axl saying: "Look out for that Bono guy!" We used to push back the furniture and jam/dance/put on shows. Axl was basically my first music teacher. One time Axl showed us an awesome dance with a candle on his head! I had a tape of circus tunes that we would muck around to. I used to do a funny dance to the Elephant Walk that would crack Axl up.... he took that tape back with him to the States....( I found out later that the band used to play it in the studio....) !

We would get around the neighbourhood on my brothers bicycle that had chopper handle bars and a red metallic plastic seat. Axl used to dinky me on the handlebars and take me to my dance classes. We were all excited because Axl couldn't stop talking bout how he was going to start up a Rock n' Roll band. We kids had an in joke because we managed to convince the old folks that Axl was going to be a concert pianist.

Anyway, it was getting towards the end of this particular visit and we thought that we would give him a memorable send off. My brother and his mates built a ramp at the end of the yard and Axl and the guys spent the afternoon trying to jump it. I was pissed off because I wasn't allowed to join in and so I spent a lonely afternoon watching the action through the windows. Everytime Axl rode past he would pull faces at me and generally show off. He would disappear from view and then I could hear a huge crash at the other end of the yard. Axl had tied a bandanna around his head to keep his hair off his face.

"I see you standing.... standing all alone......"

My brother came in to see how I was doing and told me that they had decided on a band name - Rocket Queen - and that is what they called the bicycle. If they could jump the ramp it would all come true...... And they did!

(They came up with Rocket Queen because in WW2 my Great Aunty's Polish Resistance group found an unexploded V2 Rocket prototype in a creek bed. They were involved in a dangerous mission to get the rocket to a plane so it could be sent to England for testing. They actually transported the rocket to the meeting point on the back of a tandem bicycle!)

Before Axl left, he n I had a chat about music, the band, this n that.....Axl told me to look out for the album credits because Barbi Von Grief was me. He teased me and said "Von Grief" because, I was always a handfull, getting him into trouble with the old folks...... lol. Next thing you know he jumped onto the back of a mates motorbike and rode off. We would keep in touch on the phone over the years (Until my dad saw the phone bills! Grin)

In 1985 (might have been earlier), Axl called me to let me know that the band had been signed but the name was changed to Guns N' Roses. One of my middle names is Rose and Ax n I thought that that was awesome!

Though we lived in different countries Axl would pop up every now n then when I least expected it....apart from the times I've mentioned such as when I visited the band in California in 1990 with my family and the time in paris 1991, we had several memorable meet ups throughout the nineties. I almost ran away to Italy with Axl in 1994.

Axl n I sorta lost touch after 1999 for a few years, but we met up again in 2004.

Fast forward to 2008...

Though as a child, I enjoyed being dinkied around the neighbourhood by Axl Rose, it did take some persuading! I remember telling him quite earnestly that dinkying on the handle bars was illegal! He said I would never be a Rock n' Roller if I always played by the rules. lol.

All these years later, the front cover of Chinese Democracy brings back so many childhood memories as well as memories of the times that I spent with the band....

It's nice to see that Axl did take my concerns into account and put a basket on the back of the bike - much safer to get around in

:axl:

I wouldn't be surprised if this blog was actually yours, wfa.

She is delusional. I have a feeling that she thinks that it all really happened or is happening. She's living in a fantasy world that she thinks is real.

I mean what the hell is this that she's talking about?

Warchild is probably worse than this mentaly ill woman

I don't think that the girl named Elsa Maria Rose is the real Barbi. She just claims that she is and makes up these insane stories,that she thinks are reality.

I don't think anyone in their right mind believes that she's actually Barbi, or anyone else that had anything to do with the band at all. It's pretty clear that everything she says is completely fabricated.

Thinking about this again - what she's claiming is reprehensible in another way. She claims that the tattoo of the woman on Axl's arm is her, but he got it when she was a child in the 1980s. And then she's also claiming that everything Axl wrote was about her.

So she's essentially claiming that he was writing explicitly sexual songs and mooning over a preteen child. That's fucked up in every sort of way and it's an absolutely horrible allegation to make.