this is Barbi von Grief's blog....????

I think this person (not Barbi Von Grief but the weirdo behind all the posts) was a member on Ron's forum a while back... Definitely up there on the community headcases roster, and we have a few vying for the top spot...

:blink:

She's right about one thing, I do remember Adriana Smith coming to the forum for a bit and posting. Not sure if it was before or after CD came out.

and i think we had to ban her because she kept spamming her crap everywhere (After HV kindly asked her not to, repeatedly) and was kind of cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

but i mean, what do you expect? look at what she's most well known for. :lol:

Look up Elsa Maria Rose a/k/a BarbiStolatVonG on twitter. It's the person that has the blog.

On twitter,she tweets like she is directly having conversations,not only with Axl. But many other celebrities. The girl needs help!!!

• Like 1

Wow. Whoever is behind that blog really, really needs help.

And apparently she didn't stop to think that a guy from Indiana wouldn't be using British spellings like "apologise," offering "kindest regards" and referring to his "school headmaster" in his letters...

Edited by stella
  • Like 2

She is delusional. I have a feeling that she thinks that it all really happened or is happening. She's living in a fantasy world that she thinks is real.

I mean what the hell is this that she's talking about?

Edited by SweetRose

That's actually what scares me about that blog. I'd like to think it's a 14 year old who is living out their fantasies with fanfic. However, I have the sinking feeling that it is really the work of a delusional adult who honestly believes what she is writing and has some sort of untreated mental illness.

There must be hundreds of people like that. We should not give them any more entity and always refer to them as fakes.

Hopefully the official GNR accounts have blocked her.

As for the letters, LOL, if you compare those fakes to the ones Erin Everly were auctioning you realize who's lying and who's not. (even though Everly's actions are despicable)