The 2014 MyGnR Forum Fight Night

Apollo

Mods - I obviously don't want to see anybody fight. Fighting is silly and juvenile. This is just for fun, no harm meant.

2014 Fight Night - in the Octagon

McCoy vs DJ - in the battle of those who have been bullied

Len vs Sunny - battle of the black dudes

Dazey vs..........who is the second fattest guy on the forum?

Snake-pit vs KK........crazy dude vs the Christian

Soulmonster vs NGOG.......battle of the know-it-alls

Lithium vs Arnold...........would just be funny to watch

P4A vs Red........the scrappy New Yorker vs the brawling Australian red head

And in the main event

Gia vs SLAA.............for obvious reasons (2 hottest girls on the forum)

Predictions?

• Like 2

Guest Len B'stard

Len vs Sunny, pfft, me, standard!

Dazey vs another fatty, Dazey, cuz he'd eat him

Snakepit vs KK, KK cuz KKs a fully grown big bald headed nutbag lookin' Italian motherfucker who reminds me of a clean shaven version of Rueben Guerrero :lol:

Soulmonster vs NGOG - Soulmonster looks a solid lad but i gotta go with Paddy McGinty here, the boys some next fuckin' National Judo champ

Lithium vs Arnold - refuse to answer this one cuz it's insulting :lol:

P4A vs Red - gotta go for P4', as much as i love Red she don't strike me as the rough and tumble type...not that P4' does but, c'mon, Queens for fuckssake :lol:

Gia vs SLAA - probably SLAA, never seen her but she's a paddy and there ain't but 2 pennies worth of Gia, bless her minature toy heart, so yeah, SLAA for the win there too.

(I'm taking this shit way too seriously huh? :lol:)

• Like 2

Len, I think you probably have it pretty well mapped out correctly.

Red heads and Australians are scrappy though. Haven't you seen Wolf Creek?

NGOG is also an Olympic level track star as well.

And Sunny was in the military, so he might know some good moves!!!

I'd have you and him go first though, so you could join me in the broadcast booth afterwards.

"Mods - I obviously don't want to see anybody fight. Fighting is silly and juvenile. Almost as silly ans juvenile as my thread."

Yet you still posted in it..........so thanks!

You see, this isn't about a real actual fist-fight between people. It's more of a funny way to chat about two forum members who might not like each other, or that have exact opposite views, or some other semi-funny thing that people can then JOKE about in a good natured way. Nobody actually wants to see people fight.

Luckily there are a lot more topics dedicated to serious issues for those who don't want to post in this one!

Orsys - obviously.............MB.

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 1

Snakepit vs KK, KK cuz KKs a fully grown big bald headed nutbag lookin' Italian motherfucker who reminds me of a clean shaven version of Rueben Guerrero :lol:

I actually have a full head of hair....don't let the hat fool ya. :D

The rest of the description is alright though....especially since we're talking about a "fight night"....;)

Guest Len B'stard

But who would I fight? I'm weakened but I'm still scrappy!

Pfft, i'll fuckin' take you on, ain't no Canadian gon' whup me :lol: It'll be like Ali vs George Chuvalo, i'll be jabbing and left hookin', jabbing and left hookin', you know, sticking it, just working all night :D

I predict that Orsys will catch right crosses for talkin'

Yes Orsys may think she's the champ but when I'm finished she'll just be a tramp

Now I'm not saying this just to be funny

But I'm fighting Orsys cuz she needs the money

So if she's hip she'll take a dip because i plan to bust her lip

And after the fight she'll know she was in a scuffle

cuz she could not master the Len Shuffle

FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A BEE, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RUMBLE YOUNG MAN, RUMBLE, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:D

(not a single one of those rhymes was stolen from Ali, honest!)

Guest Len B'stard

I wanna fight Bran only I'm worried if i get knocked out I might wake up in the end scene from the Wicker Man, screaming pleas of mercy to the heavens as Bran and his minions dance around chanting incantations and rubbing the breasts of naked virgins with chickens blood whilst they skip in merriment around my bonfire, holding a golden calf aloft and singing it's praises to the heavens as the flesh roasts off my skin :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

I wanna fight Bran only I'm worried if i get knocked out I might wake up in the end scene from the Wicker Man, screaming pleas of mercy to the heavens as Bran and his minions dance around chanting incantations and rubbing the breasts of naked virgins with chickens blood whilst they dance around my bonfire, holding a golden calf aloft and singing it's praises to the heavens as the flesh roasts off my skin :lol:

:lol:

the wicker man creeped me out.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Me too...it's the endless fuckin' bellowing and fuckin' hopelessness of the ending. Britt Ekland was in it though i think so that alleviated some of the strain. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I've seen it but her boobs played a supporting role too, did they not?

And whatcha mean 'creeped you out', it's a sad day in Christendom when metallers start getting creeped out, whatever next, a pacifist suicide bomber? :lol: One that explodes rose petal-bombs in crowded public squares screaming 'PEACE AND VEGETABLE RIGHTS!' like some kind of jihadist Neil from The Young Ones :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Me too...it's the endless fuckin' bellowing and fuckin' hopelessness of the ending. Britt Ekland was in it though i think so that alleviated some of the strain. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I've seen it but her boobs played a supporting role too, did they not?

And whatcha mean 'creeped you out', it's a sad day in Christendom when metallers start getting creeped out, whatever next, a pacifist suicide bomber? :lol: One that explodes rose petal-bombs in crowded in crowded public square screaming 'PEACE AND VEGETABLE RIGHTS!' like some kind of jihadist Neil from The Young Ones :lol:

the end was just creepy, great movie :lol:

broskirose vs WFA

But who would I fight? I'm weakened but I'm still scrappy!

Pfft, i'll fuckin' take you on, ain't no Canadian gon' whup me :lol: It'll be like Ali vs George Chuvalo, i'll be jabbing and left hookin', jabbing and left hookin', you know, sticking it, just working all night :D

I predict that Orsys will catch right crosses for talkin'

Yes Orsys may think she's the champ but when I'm finished she'll just be a tramp

Now I'm not saying this just to be funny

But I'm fighting Orsys cuz she needs the money

So if she's hip she'll take a dip because i plan to bust her lip

And after the fight she'll know she was in a scuffle

cuz she could not master the Len Shuffle

FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A BEE, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RUMBLE YOUNG MAN, RUMBLE, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:D

(not a single one of those rhymes was stolen from Ali, honest!)

Yeah you may jab and push me around.

But I'm going to tickle you and you're goin' down!

And in the main event

Thanks Groghan

(although I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic ^_^... at least about me )

Arnold Layne vs. The Real McCoy - Loser Leaves Town Match (Special Referee: Miser)

highvoltage and Estranged Reality vs. MSL and Warchild - Tag Team Hell in a Cell

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Gia vs SLAA - probably SLAA, never seen her but she's a paddy and there ain't but 2 pennies worth of Gia, bless her minature toy heart, so yeah, SLAA for the win there too.

Interesting note, I've met SLAA and she's actually around the same height :lol:

I used to be skinny. :(

Just think. If you lost that weight it would the biggest fuck you to Lenny and really isn't that what we all want? He's so horrible to you. *tears welling up*

And in the main event

Thanks Groghan

(although I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic ^_^... at least about me )

Arnold Layne vs. The Real McCoy - Loser Leaves Town Match (Special Referee: Miser)

highvoltage and Estranged Reality vs. MSL and Warchild - Tag Team Hell in a Cell

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Interesting note, I've met SLAA and she's actually around the same height :lol:

You forgot Gia's a mean drunk though. :D
  • Like 1