The 2014 MyGnR Forum Fight Night

Apollo

Guest Len B'stard
If you can leap over counters, you can leap over a side kick. :P

Thing about that is you get to put your hands on the counter to help launch yourself, how do you do that with a person? :lol:

And i realise the RM/FK comment might've sounded odd, i just mean that like...y'know, it's nice to see two people get along, especially when you think they're both alright. I weren't infringing on their right to dislike each other or anything, they're welcome to kick the fuck out of each other if they feel like it :lol: I suppose on revision it was a bit random, wasn't it?

I know not a member anymore, but a fight between

Christinith vs. Miser could be fun.

She probably would kick the shit out of him :lol:

If she doesn't want to, I could name a few others who would love to. Even I would do it, just to kick some sense into him ;)

Guest Len B'stard

I know not a member anymore, but a fight between

Christinith vs. Miser could be fun.

She probably would kick the shit out of him :lol:

If she doesn't want to, I could name a few others who would love to. Even I would do it, just to kick some sense into him ;)

He's still knockin' about y'know.

And i realise the RM/FK comment might've sounded odd, i just mean that like...y'know, it's nice to see two people get along, especially when you think they're both alright. I weren't infringing on their right to dislike each other or anything, they're welcome to kick the fuck out of each other if they feel like it :lol: I suppose on revision it was a bit random, wasn't it?

I was thinking along the lines that it would be a bit more like Fight Club. Brad Pitt vs Ed Norton.

• Like 1

No thanks. I will be out drinking somewhere.

Hey, Arnold, you're my friend! Can I fight you next? It can even be at a bar if you'd like. Fair warning though, I will break a beer bottle and use it as a makeshift knife. I mean, I planned to do that during my fight with DOOM and Sixes, but this way there's more than one lying around.

Hey, Arnold, you're my friend! Can I fight you next? It can even be at a bar if you'd like. Fair warning though, I will break a beer bottle and use it as a makeshift knife. I mean, I planned to do that during my fight with DOOM and Sixes, but this way there's more than one lying around.

Now now Mr Lex, you're not allowed to hit girls, remember? :P

I can't decide wether I want to fuck or fight you Nulla :wow:

:popcorn:

Grease me up woman!

Grease me up woman!

Happily.........slip sliding away........ :lol:

Double bill:

Ffrankwhite vs Sugaraylen

F-f-frankwhite. Does Frank have a stutter?

I'm sure Len would beat any stuttering, pasty, white ass. Even when it's his own.

• Like 1

Grease me up woman!

Happily.........slip sliding away........ :lol:

Double bill:

Ffrankwhite vs Sugaraylen

F-f-frankwhite. Does Frank have a stutter?

I'm sure Len would beat any stuttering, pasty, white ass. Even when it's his own.

Actually 'ffrankwhite' was black. He was from New York. Cool guy too, way cooler than Len.