Robin Finck, Budapest 2006 Incident

can't see Dj ever getting pissed off like that, Robin = musical integrity.

I've seen dj get pissed off and take his guitar off before going off stage durring the middle of the song. I wonder if why he has fewer parts than robin had on rythm is because Richard and Bumble didn't trust him. He always seems to be taking a break, pandering for attention or doing stupid stuff like in Maddy. That is only when he's not killing solos. His solos are so demented.

I was just reading a review of the NIN/Soudgarden tour kickoff show in Las Vegas the other night, and came across this. Only seems to further prove my theory that Robin has a serious "no toleration" policy for sound issues.

...(Soundgarden) bassist Ben Shepherd appeared very frustrated with something toward the end of the show, flinging his bass to the ground, shoving a roadie who attempted to help him and ending the show by knocking over his entire stack of amps. As you may have noticed, some things are fucking up up here, Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor noted during his bands set, although whatever problems Shepherd and others (NIN guitarist Robin Finck also threw his instrument in frustration at one point) were having, they werent apparent from the audience.

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/ae/music/2014/jul/20/nine-inch-nails-soundgarden-review-setlist-vegas/

I was just reading a review of the NIN/Soudgarden tour kickoff show in Las Vegas the other night, and came across this. Only seems to further prove my theory that Robin has a serious "no toleration" policy for sound issues.

...(Soundgarden) bassist Ben Shepherd appeared very frustrated with something toward the end of the show, flinging his bass to the ground, shoving a roadie who attempted to help him and ending the show by knocking over his entire stack of amps. As you may have noticed, some things are fucking up up here, Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor noted during his bands set, although whatever problems Shepherd and others (NIN guitarist Robin Finck also threw his instrument in frustration at one point) were having, they werent apparent from the audience.

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/ae/music/2014/jul/20/nine-inch-nails-soundgarden-review-setlist-vegas/

Fuck, that is one tour I'd wanna see. Especially considering that Dillinger Escape Plan, the most rock n' roll band alive, is opening for them later, apparently.

Interesting that Trent said this would be the last time they're gonna be touring in a while?

• Like 1