Layla VS. Another Brick In The Wall Part 2

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Difficult choice, I like them both, and I really like how Axl sings Another Brick in the Wall. But I went for Layla anyway, because there's more piano in it. That's why I love the old intros even better, It's Alright, Everything, Dust in the Wind, where he sings and plays the piano.

Layla is such a beautiful song. Love Axl playing piano.

Layla is such a more powerful song and knowing the reason behind this song makes it all the more passionate in my eyes.

Eric Clapton at his best both singing and playing his guitar.

Wish I could have heard this song live instead of another brick in the wall.

Not to be a dick, but neither?

If you're not Roger Waters or David Gilmour, odds are overwhelming you shouldn't be singing a Pink Floyd song, even if you're Axl Rose.

Wouldn't it be cool if they jammed a Guns N Roses song, like a UYI medley or something?

• Like 1

Not to be a dick, but neither?

If you're not Roger Waters or David Gilmour, odds are overwhelming you shouldn't be singing a Pink Floyd song, even if you're Axl Rose.

Wouldn't it be cool if they jammed a Guns N Roses song, like a UYI medley or something?

^ This.

I know it's quiet and not much to talk about in GNR world, but I really do get fed up reading 'Which cover should GN'R do next' or which cover they do better live etc - I'd much rather hear more GN'R stuff than another AC/DC cover or whatever.

...'another brick in the wall' for me, but anyway, as you were.

Edited by robin2002