SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

^^ That is never going to ever happen, ever. Although, I would like to see a proshot of that. That's 80 min. of a 120 min. set and 40 min. worth of other tour staples may not be enough, especially if 20 min. of that is going to be solely on Rocket Queen.

Edit: Although, if they do one of those special "An Evening With" show, with no opening band, and them playing 2.5+-3 hours, it would work.

Edited by Anguyen92

Yeah, I know it's not gonna happen, but theoretically could work with that, Anastasia, By The Sword, Cali and a few GNR/VR tracks included.

I'd be totally cool with no GNR tunes, but he'll probably always include at least a couple and nice that he mixes it up...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Just my opinion but all the GNR songs should be ditched live. They're old and beaten and we heard them a million times.

Yeah but there is a large part of his crowd that is going to see those songs. Alot of people never got to see GnR. I saw them 3 times and I still love seeing Slash play the Guns stuff.

First pro shot of the Tour:

NYC, USA Sept 15th - Private concert - release party. 480 people in the place. :headbang:

:headbang:

Killer sound. The band sounds awesome.

Just my opinion but all the GNR songs should be ditched live. They're old and beaten and we heard them a million times.

True, i can't hear SCOM anymore ! Lol

Not fair. You have seen Slash multiple times. After I see him, he has my permission to ditch them all. :lol:

WICKED STONE PREMIERE TONIGHT !

And I guess this is where we lose our minds lol! But seriously, I love this guy and, more important, I love being a FAN of this guy. He knows how to deliver and get us worked up.

5 from WOF, 4 from AL, 4 from S/T, 6 from GNR. Personally, I'd pick some different songs from what he has (Standing In The Sun, Bent To Fly for any Snakepit), but I can't argue thats a balanced as hell setlist.

WICKED STONE PREMIERE TONIGHT !

And I guess this is where we lose our minds lol! But seriously, I love this guy and, more important, I love being a FAN of this guy. He knows how to deliver and get us worked up.

5 from WOF, 4 from AL, 4 from S/T, 6 from GNR. Personally, I'd pick some different songs from what he has (Standing In The Sun, Bent To Fly for any Snakepit), but I can't argue thats a balanced as hell setlist.

I am dying to see them play Bent To Fly!!!!!