SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Is Slash announcing more shows soon? I saw something about it on the Monster Truck Facebook page

Monster Truck is the support act for European Tour coming in November / December ;)

There's Canadian dates now too, right?

1016929_10152770213343529_22922562275830

Edit: Found the picture!

Not the Canadian dates only Europe (and not UK !). Like Amir said, check the **asterisk ;)

For UK dates it's California Breed + Twenty Two hundred

• Like 1

So will they ever play Battleground live or can Myles not hit the notes

Myles can ssing anything he records live

Lol it is nice not to have to worry about that.

They've played every song off of both albums I believe (maybe something really weird like Saint Is A Sinner Too hasn't been), so I have no doubt in my mind they will play everything at some point. My hope is that he chooses different blocks of 5 songs or so per show that they keep switching between so they get around to everything pretty equally. They did really good with that for AL but this album is like 5 songs more in addition to the staples they've built up over the last 4 years.

Brazil dates have been announced. I presume the other countries of South America will be after or before those.

3/14 – Rio De Janeiro
3/15 – Belo Horizonte
3/17 – Brasilia
3/19 – Curitiba
3/20 – Porto Alegre
3/22 – Sao Paulo​

Looks like the US has to wait just a little more before really seeing them properly tour the album.

http://slashonline.com/2014/10/16/slash-ft-myles-kennedy-and-the-conspirators-announce-2015-brazil-tour/

Edited by Anguyen92

I'm really getting nervous/upset for hopefully upcoming US dates. Obviously they will happen, but with Brazil now in March, and the US not coming till at least January or February, are we saying its now not gonna be till at least April? I can't stand this wait!

In all fairness, I know he's been the US alot in the last 4 years. I've seen him like 10 times and he's been coming to the US areas (at least the East Coast) like 3 times per tour. So I'm happy for the others around the world that he appears to be traveling to a bit more so they can get more chances to see him. And we just got Aerosmith and Slash, so again the complaining should be kept to a minimum. I just really hope this isn't the tour where he only comes to the US once properly for the album, solely because of length that I want to get around to seeing all of these live. And I'm getting nervous that if US dates aren't announced now till at least April, will he have time to come back even one more time before the end of 2015?

In all fairness, I know he's been the US alot in the last 4 years. I've seen him like 10 times and he's been coming to the US areas (at least the East Coast) like 3 times per tour. So I'm happy for the others around the world that he appears to be traveling to a bit more so they can get more chances to see him. And we just got Aerosmith and Slash, so again the complaining should be kept to a minimum. I just really hope this isn't the tour where he only comes to the US once properly for the album, solely because of length that I want to get around to seeing all of these live. And I'm getting nervous that if US dates aren't announced now till at least April, will he have time to come back even one more time before the end of 2015?

The way I see the timeline. Well, obviously Europe for November/December. I keep hearing word that Myles is going to Europe with Alter Bridge on January/early February, but nothing has been officially announced yet, which kinda concerns me, but that's a different story.

Anywho, so Slash/Myles/Conspirators will hit New Zealand/Australia in late February. Probably Asia in early March. Then South America for the rest of March. Then they will finally tour the album in the North American in April (I know, I know that's a bit concerning, but even AB didn't officially tour the states for Fortress (which was an October release) until April as well). Do some more shows including US festivals in May. Definitely do Europe Festivals and probably their own shows there in June/July and then anything after August is pretty much up in the air.

I got to think that they may do at least one more US leg and one more Europe leg, maybe their own Australia shows, in 2015, after the festivals, but they got to space it out well to avoid over-saturation.

Edited by Anguyen92

Last stop of the world Tour should be European summer festivals ;-)

If thats the case, then the US is only getting one leg. He won't have time for another, unless he adds one after the summer of 2015. I guess technically this past summer was the "first leg" of the tour, but he only played about 3 new songs. He doesn't truly start playing the new songs until the album is out and he only did like 3 or 4 shows in the US after the album was actually out.

I certainly hope the US gets more than one leg, or else I will spend a lot of my spring traveling.

But first we've got to see them here in europe for full time shows :D

exactly !

Brazil Tour 2015 poster

slash-poster-brazil2015.jpg

Oh god I hope they don't record the live dvd/blu-ray there. I can't stand two hours of listening to an audience singing over every second of every song, it drives me nuts.

But first we've got to see them here in europe for full time shows :D

exactly !

Brazil Tour 2015 poster

slash-poster-brazil2015.jpg

Oh god I hope they don't record the live dvd/blu-ray there. I can't stand two hours of listening to an audience singing over every second of every song, it drives me nuts.

I hope they have plans to record a bluray. Don't really care where they'll do it.

I'd love to see a Slash show in Brazil or Argentina, the crowd made the Buenos Aires GNR show I went to this year one of the best I'd been to despite the fact it was probably Axl's worst vocal performance I'd seen. Wonder what kind of venues he'll be playing, I'm sure he could sell out that 15-17,000 capacity venue that GNR played in Rio back in March.

God that Robert John photo doesn't get any better the more I look at it. Shame, he had some good photos back in the day (though George Chin took the most iconic/my favourite photos during the UYI tour).

I'd love to see a Slash show in Brazil or Argentina, the crowd made the Buenos Aires GNR show I went to this year one of the best I'd been to despite the fact it was probably Axl's worst vocal performance I'd seen. Wonder what kind of venues he'll be playing, I'm sure he could sell out that 15-17,000 capacity venue that GNR played in Rio back in March.

God that Robert John photo doesn't get any better the more I look at it. Shame, he had some good photos back in the day (though George Chin took the most iconic/my favourite photos during the UYI tour).

Slash will be playing in a 14.000 capacity venue in Argentina, it will be totally insane :crazy:

• Like 1

Slash will be playing in a 14.000 capacity venue in Argentina, it will be totally insane :crazy:

The venues in the UK are about the same size.