SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

I'm seeing them in London in December and I expect they'll be playing 5-6 songs off the new album and I'm REALLY not looking forward to that. I thought Halo by itself was bad, now I've got 6 Halos to (NOT!) look forward to.

Than why go? Seems stupid to me.

Because of the other 16 or so songs?

And I think I got the ticket before I heard the album but I might be wrong about that. I don't quite remember.

I'm seeing them in London in December and I expect they'll be playing 5-6 songs off the new album and I'm REALLY not looking forward to that. I thought Halo by itself was bad, now I've got 6 Halos to (NOT!) look forward to.

The last time I saw Slash and company they opened with Halo. It didn't do much for me as an opener.

I'm looking forward to hearing as many of the WOF tracks as I can.

Hell, I missed out on hearing Serial Killer last year and I won't forget that in a hurry.

Man I seriously can not wait until he comes to Dublin on the 10th Nov. Last time I seen him was in Belfast 2010 and was one of the best gigs I have been at. Me and my friend sneaked into their sound check beforehand and they were playing 'We're all gonna die' with no vocals. (Although he never played this on the actual set) Suddenly, slashs HUGE bodyguard lifted me and my friend outside. Fun times

You guys think Slash is going to bring back any other songs from UYI during this tour except YCBM ?

Pretty tied up ? Locomotive ?

No. Frankly I'm surprised he put You Could Be Mine in the set. Myles isn't really capable of singing the rapid fire lyrics of Axl. For whatever reason he's not really "trying" it either. Slash has dismissed requests for Locomotive and Coma several times when signing signatures after the shows.

juste

French slipping, I see. :tongue2:

shit yeah, auto correct typo thing on my fn' iPhone ! :lol:

Another cool trailer about the Roxy gig (Broadcast November 7 on Audience)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZW2I6bLjoQY

Embed links don't embed on this forum, just copy and paste the regular link into the post and it will automatically become an embedded video ;)

Read somewhere that Slash is playing a small gig in Glasgow on 7th November with Biffy Clyro. Anyone got any more details about this? From reading above it seems as if it might tie in with the MTV EMA.

Tickets are only £10, but they're also only going out to people on Slash's mailing list.

Read somewhere that Slash is playing a small gig in Glasgow on 7th November with Biffy Clyro. Anyone got any more details about this? From reading above it seems as if it might tie in with the MTV EMA.

Tickets are only £10, but they're also only going out to people on Slash's mailing list.

Would that be Slash and Biffy, both on the bill, but performing separately?