SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

I am selling my Slash tickets. I have 2 tickets to see him at the LG Arena in Birmingham on Monday 1st Dec. They are excellent seated tickets, row D, section 16 (the block closest to the stage).

I paid £211 for them from Viagogo, but am willing to accept other offers. PM me if you're interested.

Myles does sound good, here, considering that the last time, from what I've known, he performed this song live was about 9 years ago with AB. Also, some decent stage production values. I probably think that this is not on their dime and probably won't see this kinds of production values on the tour, except maybe in the UK arenas.

Not too familiar with the Biffy Clyro singer, so I don't know if it's "good" or not. Sounds a bit all right, though.

Edited by Anguyen92

Myles does sound good, here, considering that the last time, from what I've known, he performed this song live was about 9 years ago with AB. Also, some decent stage production values. I probably think that this is not on their dime and probably won't see this kinds of production values on the tour, except maybe in the UK arenas.

Not too familiar with the Biffy Clyro singer, so I don't know if it's "good" or not. Sounds a bit all right, though.

The only part of it I didnt care for was the Biffy Clyro singer's lines

I wish Slash would add a little more to his Stage show.. I get the whole stripped down rock n' roll think but it wouldn't hurt to mix it up a little... It is the same thing every time and he tours alot. Don't get me wrong, I love it. But they could add some video, lights or fire!

Just saw Slash in Dublin.

Band really great, all of them very charismatic. Played Avalon, Stone Blind, Bent to Fly, Wicked Stone, Beneath the Savage Sun, 30 Years to Life, all the GNR hits (Rocket Queen, SCOM, Nightrain, YCBM) and lots of other good stuff from Slash's last two solo albums.

I'd say there was about 9-10000 people there and they got a really positive reception from the crowd. All the people around me seemed to be saying

how great the band was on the way out.

One of the best concerts I've been to. I thought that they were very inspirational.

• Like 2

Nope, no cover songs. From what I remember they played: Back to Cali, Anastasia, the 20 minute version of Rocket Queen, Dr. Alibi, You're Crazy, Paradise City, Halo, Shots Fired, You're a Lie...maybe a few others.

I thought that they were amazing, and like I said, there was a pretty huge crowd there