SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Was it just me or did Ozzy look bored out of his mind watching that ?

He did until the end. All the pyro seemed to get him excited. What the fuck happened to Sharon's face

I don't think he was bored. I am a huge Ozzy fan and he looked like he was just staring at the performance humbled.

Got to say Slash and co were on form last night, I caught them once before in Brixton and just wasn't impressed but last night night In Dublin was fantastic, glad I listened/ and liked the new record though! The new songs stand up extremely against anything else in the set including guns songs.

Only gripe was the 20 min solo during rocket queen, solid set besides that slight slump.

8 maybe 9 out of ten.

anyone any idea on the numbers? must have had about 7000 people there, but I'm shit at estimating that sort of stuff, there were a lot:)

• Like 1

The Dublin concert was fucking AMAZING guys! Place was near packed out. Couldn't believe the amount of people that showed up, and the band couldn't either. They loved us. ALSO, they played Beneath the Savage Sun live for the first time, which was killer and they also played Avalon for the first time. I recorded like 30 seconds of each. I'll upload later. Still hungover. But overall it was far better than the last time I seen them in Belfast in 2010. :headbang:

• Like 1

review from TonyStark :slash:

Here's the setlist, it was a fucking awesome show, first time seeing Slash live and boy he did not disappoint at all. It got crazy during You Could Be Mine, and from what i saw the WHOLE PLACE WAS PACKED, between standing and the upper stand. So don't know where the 10,000 figure was pulled from.
You're a Lie
Nightrain
Halo
Avalon (live premiere)
Back from Cali
Stone Blind
You Could Be Mine
Shots Fired
Doctor Alibi - Todd Kerns on lead vocals
You're Crazy - Todd Kerns on lead vocals
Wicked Stone
30 Years to Life
Beneath the Savage Sun (live premiere)
Rocket Queen
Bent to Fly
World on Fire
Anastasia
Sweet Child O' Mine
Slither
Paradise City

Also pulled this from Slash's Twitter page
Cheers Dublin for a kick ass reception tonight. It was great. We had a killer time! See u next summer! iiii]; )'
Definitely going to go see Slash live again when he comes back to Ireland.
  • Like 1