SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Holy shit, Slash, KISS and Mötley Crüe on the same day? I need to go to that :headbang:

Edit: That means a Mötley Crüe final tour pro shot!!! :headbang: :headbang: rock3 rock3

Saw Mötley this year. They shoulda quit 10 years ago. Was the worst show I've ever seen. The pyro and stage were good but they sucked

I saw em a few years ago... 2012 I think. Band sounded great, Vince sounded... horrible. He really brings them down, I think.

Holy shit, Slash, KISS and Mötley Crüe on the same day? I need to go to that :headbang:

Edit: That means a Mötley Crüe final tour pro shot!!! :headbang: :headbang: rock3 rock3

Saw Mötley this year. They shoulda quit 10 years ago. Was the worst show I've ever seen. The pyro and stage were good but they sucked

Where was that? I saw them twice this tour.. The first show was in Mansfield Mass and they were terrible. Vince was the worst I had ever seen him, they were sloppy and the sound was so muddy it was pathetic. But then I saw them last month at Mohegan Sun and they were awesome. Vince was 10 times better and the sound was killer.

Where was that? I saw them twice this tour.. The first show was in Mansfield Mass and they were terrible. Vince was the worst I had ever seen him, they were sloppy and the sound was so muddy it was pathetic. But then I saw them last month at Mohegan Sun and they were awesome. Vince was 10 times better and the sound was killer.

It was the last night of the first leg at Darien lake. Vince was out of breath within two minutes and he never got it back. Even afte the intros he was keeled over the drum riser. Nikki and tommy were solid but mick kept missing cues and playing sloppy. But the pyro made up for it. Plus I was there more to see Alice.

I registered just to ask how no one has ripped the DirecTV stuff yet. Both the Roxy show and the 90-minute Slash documentary featuring Dave Grohl and others. It's seriously not available anywhere for us non-DirecTV people?

It will probably be available soon. Patience is the token.

Welcome to the forum, MidnightToker! :)

Don't know where else to put this, but here's part 1 of two of an interview of Slash on Chris Jericho's podcast, Talk Is Jericho. It's Ep92.

http://podcastone.com/Talk-Is-Jericho

Edit: If you do not want to hear Jericho talk about random stuff, skip to 24:30.

Edit x 2: They started talking about the new album at 54:00.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

I agree, how in the hell has nobody posted the documentary?

I've been trying to get in touch with Gibbo about ripping it via PM but I can't send a message to him, it keeps saying Array, Message Not Sent.

Gibbo- if you can, send me a PM so we can figure out how to get this DirecTV thing out

I agree, how in the hell has nobody posted the documentary?

I've been trying to get in touch with Gibbo about ripping it via PM but I can't send a message to him, it keeps saying Array, Message Not Sent.

Gibbo- if you can, send me a PM so we can figure out how to get this DirecTV thing out

Have you got a account with DirecTV mate?