SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Does anybody know how GNR did the last time they were in the UK? I think they booked the same venues, but did they sold them out?

London wasn't same venue: GNR's played O2 in 2010 and 2012, 2 nights teach time. 2010 they pretty much sold out both nights; 2012 they sold out first night but 2nd was about half full.

Slash is playing Wembley Arena this year, which has a total capacity of 12,500 vs ~20,000 for The O2. For the GNR gigs, though, there were only 28,000 tickets total for both nights, so I'm guessing the tickets available for Wembley Arena are probably around 10k, and it's only 1 nights (when he played a smaller venue at Brixton Academy in 2012, he did 2 nights in a row, and had also played Hammersmith Apollo earlier that year).

There are estimates of 7000 people, 9000-10000 people, and almost sold out.

Capacity of the arena is 14500.

So the range of the estimates is pretty wide.

Definitely not near sold out, the stage was moved forward making the standing space much less than normal, it was a great turn out though, surprised how many came out. I think guns had about 9,500 to 10,000 last time they played and the standing was much bigger. between 7 and 9 if I was to put a firm guess on it.

Dear god the show kicked my fucking ass. It was my fifth time seeing Slash, and probably the best overall. No boring Patience or Starlight, no 10min Godfather solo but fucking MEAN BONE. Oh my god. Those guys are playing better than ever.

Dear god the show kicked my fucking ass. It was my fifth time seeing Slash, and probably the best overall. No boring Patience or Starlight, no 10min Godfather solo but fucking MEAN BONE. Oh my god. Those guys are playing better than ever.

Zenith show?
Yup. The place was packed.

Zenith show?

What songs did they play that weren't play at dublin?

Mean Bone in Jacksonville 2 years ago was awesome, in glad that's back in the set rock3

Zenith show?

I think Out Ta Get Me, Mean Bone and Fall To Pieces.

Mean Bone in Jacksonville 2 years ago was awesome, in glad that's back in the set rock3
Indeed! Serial Killer or The Alien would've been amazing, but hell, I got my Snakepit Mark II fix tonight!
  • Like 2

Debut of Automatic Overdrive as well ;)

Show was great, but the sound was too quiet for me. My ears aren't even ringing! Crowd was great, people were pumped for Anastasia and singing along to World on Fire.

EvH, you going tomorrow as well? Want to meet up before the show?

PC Confetti comes in red, black and white.

This is what the white confetti looks like:

oFS5SYB.png

• Like 1

Zenith show?

I think Out Ta Get Me, Mean Bone and Fall To Pieces.

Indeed! Serial Killer or The Alien would've been amazing, but hell, I got my Snakepit Mark II fix tonight!

oh sweet you got Fall To Pieces as well :headbang: another song I'm glad to see is back in the set

Yeahhhh Fall to Pieces :headbang:

:headbang:

I'm glad you had an awesome time, man. Good to know Mean Bone is back in the set.