SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

K, so i've seen Slash in Krakó yesterday. I promised you guys photos and vids, but i didn't make any - was too busy crowdsurfing, pogo-dancing, n'shit :P And i see you've found some already. So - the show was incredible. I was very close to the stage, so i'm not sure how packed was the arena - i only turned back once, and all i've seen was a sea of heads, so my guess is preetty packed ;P So first thing first - the Support. Monster Truck is the perfect support for Slash - because they kick ass enough for the crowd to get warmed up, but not enough to "endanger" Slash's position as the headliner. Both Monster and Slash sounded great. The mix was perfect, nobody was too loud or too quiet, you could hear everything just fine, even Frank's guitar. Myles was on the absolute top of his game - His singing was technically perfect (but he screwed up the lyrics to some songs :F) What shocked me though most though, was the fact that Myles was actually trying to do something other than the "Myles Hand Gesture" move on the stage. He moved around, leaned to the crowd, talked to us, etc. One time, there was something happening just in front of the stage - sth like the second and third row of people were pushing the first to the barriers, hurting them. Then, wen the song finished, Myles said something like "Ok, so heres the deal - you guys are having fun, and we have fun, but back off of the stage- there are people getting hurt in the front, and we just wanna have fun, not to end up in an ambulance, right"? And i swear to god, the way he said it, was so "Axl-like" the beginning "Heres the deal" and the part about "yours and ours fun" that i actually half-expected him to jump off the stage during rocket queen :lol: I might have been not thinking straight though, due to excessive amounts of fun and R'N'F'R. The atmosphere was great too, most of the people acutally knew the lyrics, so you could hear somebody other than me screaming their heads off \.../---___---\.../

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

This is one of the greatest reviews I have read in a long, long time. Thank you so much! I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

Please post more! :)

• Like 1

They have to play Wicked Stone for a while now.

Hope they'll play it tomorrow!

From the new album I hope they'll play Savage Sun, Bent To Fly, Too Far Gone and Wicked Stone. Hoping for a premiere as well but I doubt it since they never did something like this in Cologne

Edited by Free Bird

No photo allowed when Slash gets out of the venue to meet the fans after the show cause he can't sign and take a pic with everybody cause he has to go right away after. Understandable, there's so many people waiting even at 1.00 AM ! crazy ! :wow:

So it's more like a "no pictures with Slash" policy instead of a "no pictures of Slash", right? I thought that Slash was just refusing to get any pictures of him taken, considering our friend Jogger said "no pictures allowed".

No photo allowed when Slash gets out of the venue to meet the fans after the show cause he can't sign and take a pic with everybody cause he has to go right away after. Understandable, there's so many people waiting even at 1.00 AM ! crazy ! :wow:

So it's more like a "no pictures with Slash" policy instead of a "no pictures of Slash", right? I thought that Slash was just refusing to get any pictures of him taken, considering our friend Jogger said "no pictures allowed".

Jogger was right, it was no pictures of Slash after the concert. Was also waiting there for him and got my autograph, and I also assumed it was only meant that we cannot take a picture with him, but security reminded us a dozen of times that we were not allowed to take any pictures of him during that signing and if we do so he may stop it.

Concert was pretty good, although my only two complaints would be that I don't like Todds voice during 'You're crazy' (no idea why he is singing that high there) and the Rocket Queen Solo was really, really loooong ;) but overall a really cool concert.

Jogger was right, it was no pictures of Slash after the concert. Was also waiting there for him and got my autograph, and I also assumed it was only meant that we cannot take a picture with him, but security reminded us a dozen of times that we were not allowed to take any pictures of him during that signing and if we do so he may stop it.

That is fucking bullshit man. Could it be to stop the shit eBay scums getting autographs for sell and taking pictures to attach them to their auctions?

I can understand no pictures with Slash but no pictures of Slash is just bullshit.