Get new GnR heard on one of New England's biggest rock stations!

You guys are so selfish. Think of the other listeners. What did they ever do to you? :lol:

I was just assuming there are many hallways in that area of the US, so that's a lot of room for dancing.

This could be the break CD needed. Recognition of complexity and perfectionism right around the corner.

" i dont know what it was, but you guys wanted something off of chinese democracy real bad" :lol:

Well.... When I posted this there were 11 votes, by the time the song got played there was 164..... That's quite a bit for a song that probably hasn't seen radio airplay in 5 years.

I was surprised that Rocket Queen and Sympathy for the Devil got played along with it. When they've done this in the past, usually the hits get the votes.

We'll see next time if the public chooses Better on there own, or if we need to help them out again. :shades:

• Like 1

Put Chinese Democracy. Better. Street of Dreams, If The World, Catcher, This I Love, Going Down on the radio and the casuals would love it, especially if you said 'here's Guns N' Roses' before it. These songs are versatile as heck for commercial appeal. Perhaps CITR is a bit 'advanced' for modern airplay but it's got a stunning melody.