Axl talking about a random set list and not just playing AFD songs... St. Louis Riot Show 91

Who are these people or is this just a compilation of various things Groghan has heard on this forum over the years from different members?

It is a compilation of various things - obviously. Which is why I repeat the same thing 3-4 times a year. Because of how often it happens.

And of course, every time you make a sarcastic comment that it doesn't happen, and that there are no such things as Axl worshippers in your ongoing quest to educate, ridicule and "win" arguments against those posters you don't like.

Everything I said in my post has been said on this forum. It's silly.

But what was the relevance to the topic at hand? Did you just look in your calendar and see that now it's time for another of your posts where you list all the things that "the nutters" have said while you have been a member here regardless of whether it fitted with the topic of the thread or whether any of these "nutters" were actually present in the thread? It just seems so...random and crazy. It sort of gives the impression that you either have an elephantesque memory for crazy things Axl fans say matched by a proportionally large inability to separate these guys in time and space, or that you have it all written in a book of grudges sort of thing but very bad aim when it comes to dishing it back out at them.

Who are these people or is this just a compilation of various things Groghan has heard on this forum over the years from different members?

It is a compilation of various things - obviously. Which is why I repeat the same thing 3-4 times a year. Because of how often it happens.

And of course, every time you make a sarcastic comment that it doesn't happen, and that there are no such things as Axl worshippers in your ongoing quest to educate, ridicule and "win" arguments against those posters you don't like.

Everything I said in my post has been said on this forum. It's silly.

But what was the relevance to the topic at hand? Did you just look in your calendar and see that now it's time for another of your posts where you list all the things that "the nutters" have said while you have been a member here regardless of whether it fitted with the topic of the thread or whether any of these "nutters" were actually present in the thread? It just seems so...random and crazy. It sort of gives the impression that you either have an elephantesque memory for crazy things Axl fans say matched by a proportionally large inability to separate these guys in time and space, or that you have it all written in a book of grudges sort of thing but very bad aim when it comes to dishing it back out at them.

Have you ever seen the movie Memento?

I keep all the relevant information tattooed on my body.

One question you might ponder, in all your glory, is why you care so much about what I post?

I like how at Rio 91 Axl refers to AFD as an "ancient record". It was only 4 years from the date it was released. I wonder how old he feels Chinese Democracy is...that record started 17 years ago, but is officially 6 years old.

Anyways the setlist is great for fans at the show and terrible for us. Axl has the majority of the classics on there but doesn't mix it up a whole lot. Of course I wish that the Axl would return who isn't afraid of trying a "new" song. That would be awesome! It's a matter of time before something new shows up on a setlist, but Axl is still dragging his feet on this.

Axl must concede defeat in his crucifixion of Slash, if he admits this, many will forgive him for being a hypocrite bestowing him as a Prostitute and suing the ass out of him for his GNR association. Even if Axl releases a sequel tomorrow, he spent many years between 2001 and 2008 whoring out the classics and now 2008-2014. What else is he supposed to do? Be an active GNR band with their own material, Slash has evened out GNR tracks and his other ventures successfully without the brand name to fill the seats nor resources.

• Like 1

I like how at Rio 91 Axl refers to AFD as an "ancient record". It was only 4 years from the date it was released. I wonder how old he feels Chinese Democracy is...that record started 17 years ago, but is officially 6 years old.

A ''palaeolithic record''.