Why is Bumblefoot not shown very much on proshot shows and why isn't he the lead guitarist?

DJ Ashba would have been nothing without Nikki Sixx. Bumblefoot smokes his ass.

Besides, shred masters are not cool. Sure Bumblefoot can bend, but DJ just tries to be cool. He has that style that can be mistaken for rock and roll. But he's just a chump.

Ron is the real deal.

• Like 1

bbf is kinda ugly and not glamourous at all (zero charisma)

I think he's quite attractive, he has that Louis Theroux vibe about him. It's all subjective I guess.

I agree with you. He may be kind of ugly, but imo he is attractive and has a lot of charisma. Don't like the beard though.

I like the beard, I know a few men who have similar facial adornments so maybe I'm just used to mega beards. :-)

I think he is one of those men who look good with a beard. When kissing it is easier for the lips

if there is no facial hair.

4tus does more riffs than solos, maybe he prefers being more or less they rhythm section so we can't just relegate Ashba to that as we don't know if his riffing is up to par, we need isolated tracks for each show. Ashba can play the material to a decent degree but we would want someone who plays it to a very good degree. It'd be nice to see 4tus on some of those leads though but we might lose something in the riffage section.

It's also about the pizazz and charisma, Finck could be sloppy and odd as hell but he really added something and it wasn't just mediocre or a disaster, he had a certain way with the axe that blended in with everything else going on. Plus we know he had the solo chops from the record.

Well, most of the pro-shot stuff has been from festivals that have been televised. In these situations, the video crew will not be close to the band and have no idea who is who. To a casual observer, Dj looks like THE main guitarist - so when it's time for a solo or whatever, the director will tell the vision mixer 'cut to that guy!', assuming that it'll be Ashba taking the lead.

I get the DJ lead guitarist thing, it seems to work with the crowds. Also don't forget DJ is the one who opens up every show as he uses that lift to appear in front of the video screen...

How cool would it be if Bumblefoot or Richard would be there for one of the gigs? :lol: