Spectrum, C64, Amiga, Atari, Amstrad thread

Mysteron

Wow... that's some old and weird shit you got there. Never owned any of these systems, but emulated some.

PC engine aka turbografx 16, another less known system, had one of the best castlevanias I have ever played, the original Rondo Of Blood.

They were great back in the day. We had the old Atari console system with Pacman, then I purchased the ZX81 from Boots for 20 pound. It was bonkers. Later on I upgraded to a rubber key Spectrum. In the early days it was Horace goes skiing and Pole Position. Then the games got better. A friend got the C64 so we had combined experiences of both machines. There are some classis titles for both machines. PC's back then were about Frogger and Dig Dug

The Atari ST and Amiga followed, they were a big step forward. The Amiga was better :) We used to love Robocop, but there were many great titles.

I had all of these, great machines. Including the ZX81 under the Sinclair umbrella and the Atari ST

I liked the rubber key ZX Spectrum over the Commodore 64

There are so many classic games from these days, although to play Manic Miner now feels strange

I had an Amiga and used to play the HELL out of Ghostbusters on it. I had a friend that had an Amstrad. This is the second time I've ever heard someone mention it haha.

Anybody remember the Amstrad CPC 464 Plus? Looked like an Amiga only shit with some godawful cartridge game slot. :lol:

Yeah, I knew a guy called Che, pronouced Shay, who had one. He thought it was great, but I never saw any value to what we played when I went over.

ZX 128k SPECTRUM FOR ME , SO CUTE LOOKING BACK AT THE ENJOYMENT I GOT FROM IT I THINK A HEALTHY CHILDS IMAGINATION IS ESSENTIAL FOR THOSE MACHINES

PERSONAL FAVOURITES

MATCH DAY

HOW TO BE A BASTARD

FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR

GLASS

NEW ZELAND STORY

TWIN TURBO V8

PUNCHY

JACK THE NIPPER

AH GREAT DAYS

Match day was great, Match Day 2 was not as good

I had C-64 and it was life-changing. Didn't like the load time ,8,1 ha!

I don't think I ever paid for a game either lol

When I go home at Xmas, we have a go on California games for old times sake. That was a cool game for multiple players

Edited by Mysteron