When the credits start...do not leave

Mysteron

Dislike all post credit scenes, even the ones in films I like.

You can't expect people to sit there through 2-5 mins of end credits alone after everyone's left. Can't expect most people to even know there is one without reading an online spoiler beforehand.

I don't mind when it's something stupid/cool but irrelevant to the plot, like Bruce Campbell's little cameo in Evil Dead, just bugs me when they do important plot shit after the credits like in Marvel movies and POTC 3.

Oh my god the Marvel ones are the worst. It is either something absolutely pointless. Or it changes the whole story.

Not anymore since a lot of movies wait until the end of the credits to show you some other scene that is important to another movie.

The Avengers and the Thor movies are like that.

I hate waiting because now the credits can on for about 10 minutes or more, but I realize there are so many many people who work on the movies today.

Honestly, if more movies are going to show scenes after the credits, they should let us all know ahead of time.

There's a great app called RunPee that I check for every movie to see if there's credits. It might not get me to stay for the post credits scene, but at least I'll know its there and I can then look it up at home. But it tells you how long the scene is and how long the credits are. Very helpful.